Reviews for Sang Nouveau
janny.verveer chapter 13 . 4/14
Man. this is so good. i love anita Blake. Great crossover :)
Lady Blue Shadow chapter 13 . 4/13
You updated! I'm so pleased with the new chapter, I feel like I've been waiting ages for it! I really like this new chapter and I can't wait to find out what happens when Dean and Gabriel fight!
RogueStorm84 chapter 13 . 4/9
loved it. Want more. Need more! Just hope Dean is careful
Cersesi chapter 13 . 4/8
I like it.
LeeMarieJack chapter 13 . 4/8
I like this version of Dean. If he wins the fight I can see all kinds of possibilities opening up. He and Sam could end up on a more equal footing and their problem of a stable home base could also be solved. I'll be looking for the next chapter.
cold kagome chapter 13 . 4/8
Dean can do anything. He awesome. Lol and Sam will be there to help him
Guest chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
Just found this story and I like the mixing of SPN with AB. Can't wait to see where this goes next. I like how comforting dean was with Jason. I would love to see how these two worlds fit together and just think the possibilities are endless. :)

Thank you for sharing and I hope you continue with this.
mmsbddvr chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
I am not that scared out about Gabriel, Nathaniel is way more scary in my mind. I mean just looking at him would have me running for the hills especially if someone like Dean who wouldn't be familiar with the rules of skin trade. On the other hand I think Dean would fare well with Gregory though even though his brother Stephen is a werewolf. Are you bringing in Micah and the Maneaters Pard? Either way it be interesting to see how Dean with Narcissus if he usurps Gabriel role of Nimir-Raj.

Ps: I think Micha is my favorite character in Anita Blake, I do not like the snorty french vampires or the queen she bitch much.
cool chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
love it
keep up the great work
AshJovillette chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Can't wait for more chapters especially for Micah to make an appearance
RogueStorm84 chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
too short for my liking but really liked the chapter.
zephyr hb chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
the chapter is good, don't feel short, I love the crossover, tnks.
Hinjintetsusou chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
awwwww now that was adorable. I love the interactions and reactions in this chapter :) Can't wait for an update!
moonstar the dragonwolf chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
Yay this fics not dead!
It's the first one I've read like this so I really hope it gets finished! I've enjoyed reading it very much.
cold kagome chapter 12 . 6/10/2013
omg wow... dean is very sweet for doing that..an for calming him down