Reviews for The Melancholy of Kitsu Chiri
y1fellas chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
It's amusing just how plausibly this could fit into the SZS cannon. Honestly, it's not like Chiri being god could make the whole setting even more crazy.
andy chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
love it. we need more s.z.s. yuri.
Geekies chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I really thought that this was awesome. 3

I have no ideas, but I'd love to see it continued. :'D
Shuji Nonohana chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This story had just about everything I enjoy. Haruhi parody, Negima reference, Tropes (Fetish Fuel Station Attendant-Ms Fansevice anyone?) and two pretty girls from SZS. Their making out... I consider that a bonus. It stands fine as is in my opinion, but there are still possibilities.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Noooo! The madness has spread! Damn you OM! Damn you to-...oh, who am I kidding. If you'd started using the series before he did I'd already be reading it and formulating fics based off of it.

This is perfect as a one shot. It needs no continuation. The madness need not spead any further. Even if these girls make 3-A look like perfect role models. Even if their teacher could win an Emo-off against Sasuke and most of the Twilight cast. The Madness Need Not Spread Any Further.

Keep up the great work...somewhere that isn't here.
Sereg5 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Very nice, but you can't leave it at that! I'll see how I can help.

Sereg
OverMaster chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Oh, now this is a good one. Definitely deserves to be expanded beyond this. The baseball episode needs an adaptation.

Now to see if I can hook you on Mai Hime next. Or Gun X SWord. Or Saber Marionette J...