Reviews for Doubly Rude and Once Ginger
ArdeaSpark chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
This story is awesome! I love the way the Doctor and Kushina interact. Can't wait to read more and find out what the hell is up with Minato.
Phantom imPALEr chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
well written and fun, I'll keep tabs on this story, if your still writing it anyway.
TDLBallistic chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
I thought this was going to be rubbish, but it's actually really good!
Please continue :D
Zhor chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
I'd like to see the Doctor in this story take a level or ten in badass...Show those sick little scum the power of the Oncoming Storm! Bwahaha...
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Leather jackets always enraptured a certain type of metaphor in Doctor Who... Particularly due to its use by the 9th. Something powerful, angry, the war-torn survivor, so to speak. It's interesting that Minato's wearing it now. I'd like to see how this turns out.
MP5 chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Oh god, this is brilliant. absolutely brilliant. Keep going!
doctor who chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
more you blimey dingus, we want more chapters feed the beast of burden that is fanfiction fans :D
zrodeathwing chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
this an awesome cross over

was wondering if you planned on having the tenth doctor return when kushina is married with minato and have him leave a month before naruto is born

and have him come back when naruto is 16 and already has met his parents and instead of it being the tenth doctor there it would be the eleventh
SrgntDrew chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
I must see more of this!
The Serene Being chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Oh no, I think he heard… IT MEANS NO NARUTO! *sobs happlessly*
Hijokugei chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Well.

That's certainly... tense.
QueenofQuill chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
I was enjoying this story, I think it is one of the decent doctor who crossovers out there but I am a fan of kushina/minato fics and I think you have made Kushina far, far too pitiful.

If she was anything like Naruto or anything like we've seen of her in the manga and anime then she knows her worth, she knows what she deserves and while not being as powerful as Minato has a tremendous amount of strength, both as a shinobi and as a person.

I don't see her ever crying over her prediciments.

Plus even though she is slightly in awe of Minato after he saves her from the kidnappers in the manga, she doesn't swoon. It is just not like her.

I love this story. It's a really good read but this Kushina is too weak, to self pitying and too girly.
Zaralann chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
That was awesome!
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
update soooooooon!
The Serene Being chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Silly? I think this is brillent! I really really really like this please keep writing it!
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »