Reviews for Doubly Rude and Once Ginger
doctor who chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
more you blimey dingus, we want more chapters feed the beast of burden that is fanfiction fans :D
zrodeathwing chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
this an awesome cross over

was wondering if you planned on having the tenth doctor return when kushina is married with minato and have him leave a month before naruto is born

and have him come back when naruto is 16 and already has met his parents and instead of it being the tenth doctor there it would be the eleventh
SrgntDrew chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
I must see more of this!
The Serene Being chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Oh no, I think he heard… IT MEANS NO NARUTO! *sobs happlessly*
Hijokugei chapter 4 . 6/29/2012

That's certainly... tense.
QueenofQuill chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
I was enjoying this story, I think it is one of the decent doctor who crossovers out there but I am a fan of kushina/minato fics and I think you have made Kushina far, far too pitiful.

If she was anything like Naruto or anything like we've seen of her in the manga and anime then she knows her worth, she knows what she deserves and while not being as powerful as Minato has a tremendous amount of strength, both as a shinobi and as a person.

I don't see her ever crying over her prediciments.

Plus even though she is slightly in awe of Minato after he saves her from the kidnappers in the manga, she doesn't swoon. It is just not like her.

I love this story. It's a really good read but this Kushina is too weak, to self pitying and too girly.
Zaralann chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
That was awesome!
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
update soooooooon!
The Serene Being chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Silly? I think this is brillent! I really really really like this please keep writing it!
BobSquirrelKing chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
Awesome story, and it's great how in character they are (or at least, the doctor is. I Don't know enough about Kushina to be able to say either way but she seems to fit what I do know). It's not just the big things that are accurate, but the more subtle parts, like the Doctor's lengthy, roundabout explanation about his name rather than just saying that given names are extremely private for Time Lord's.

All in all, I'm really glad this is likely to become a longer story, it definitely is good enough.
SuperiorShortness chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
So much fun! And I don't think a Naruto/Doctor Who crossover is silly. I think your onto something.

A Fan,

Daisuke's Wings chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Moar please.
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Really nice, I like the way she resists him. Suspicious shinobi equals good characterization. You write both characters really nicely; they have good chemistry. I hope to see them returning to Konoha. I think it'd be interesting to see how a war-driven Konoha perceives this stranger. Keep up the good work!
QueenofQuill chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Absolutely great, I'm loving this so far.

Keep updating.
Hiiraeth chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Great to see an update! I really love the dynamic between the two of them:)

Excellent chapter, I really wonder where you'll take us next!
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »