Reviews for Doubly Rude and Once Ginger
Very good chapter!
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
update sooooooooooon!
Hijokugei chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
If Kushina sallies forth into time and space with the Doctor, I will literally make a shrine in your honor and attempt to have you established as a significant kami in Shintoism.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
update sooooooon!
claymade chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Cute and fun... A nice little character piece. It'll be interesting to see where you take this, how much you'll have them discover about each other, and what role they'll each play in the situation as you've set it out, or how it'll reach its conclusion. Still, based on everything seen so far it'll be a quirky, enjoyable ride wherever it ends up! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Sasu-Cakes137 chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
This is funny and well written. I really enjoy the banter between the Doctor and Kushina. I hope they can meet Minato. Good job!
Saoirse-Inti chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
An unusual crossover, but definitely a fun one! I enjoy their characterization and I vould really see those two getting close;) Looking forward to more!
LittleLovesaLot chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Don't be so down on yourself. THe chapter was awesome. I really enjoy how you got the Doctor's witty speach right on the mark.
Empress of Hats chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
OOOOH! More, please! This is such a good story, and it makes me very upset that there is only two chapters!
BundleofContradictions chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Oh, that was brilliant! I wouldn't say that your characterization of the Doctor was off at all, but I felt like I was reading more than one version of him in this chapter, which isn't a bad thing at all (and was probably all in my head, as I've been watching way too much "Who" lately!). Of course "Allon-sy" is so Ten/Tennant that it shattered the illusion!

Kushina's only being a good kunoichi. She has *plenty* of reason to be suspicious, and she's asking all the right questions while trying not to give herself away. It would be too easy for her to reveal that she's suspicious because she's been kidnapped before; but a good shinobi (especially a jinchuriki) would never, ever say that! (I do hope it is revealed later, though, I like the idea of the two of them bonding more).

I wonder where they are? My first thought was Orochimaru's layer! (Yay! Exciting!) But A. It might be too early in Naruto's canon for that and B. It makes more sense for it to be related to the Stone shinobi.

So far, the Doctor figuring out the technical aspects of the ninja world while Kushina shows off her awesome practical prowess in those techniques is working well in keeping both characters on their toes. I liked the Doctor's rumination on Shadow Clones, and Kushina's response that she never thought of it that way (wouldn't it be wonderfuland I'm totally head-canonning thisif Kushina tells Minato how the Doctor suggested that using Shadow Clones is like learning two things at once, and Minato develops the Shadow Clone training technique based on the Doctor's theory, which he teaches to his student Kakashi, who in turn teaches it to Naruto. Thus, the Doctor is behind Naruto's most effective, signature training technique? Heh! Clever!)

My biggest concern is that the Doctor will absolutely despise this bloody, hatefilled, violent, war-torn world as soon as he figures out how it works. But he's dealt with militant cultures before; I'm sure he won't take his disappointment of Human(oid) nature out on any individual! (especially on lovable Kushina!) If anything, maybe he'll suggest a thing or two about how peaceful things could become if the people of this universe move past their cycles of hate and war. A sentiment, we know, that Naruto holds dear and is striving for. (Pain gave his life for this idea, dang it!)

I *love* both your stories and I hope you recover from your writer's block quickly! If you want to brainstorm aloud, feel free to PM me!
Cylon One chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
I'd been looking forward to this.

Awesome.
SrgntDrew chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
good to see this story again! can't wait for more!
Zaralann chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Super chapter!
QueenofQuill chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Love it. Kushina is a great character, probably my favourite. I am so glad she has be put in a good crossover at last.
mangacrazy96 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Love the start of it. Update soon.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »