Reviews for Doubly Rude and Once Ginger
Cylon One chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
I'd been looking forward to this.

Awesome.
SrgntDrew chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
good to see this story again! can't wait for more!
Zaralann chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Super chapter!
QueenofQuill chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Love it. Kushina is a great character, probably my favourite. I am so glad she has be put in a good crossover at last.
mangacrazy96 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Love the start of it. Update soon.
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I read this story some time back and forgot to leave a review!

I loved this story! I think the way you wrote the Doctor's interactions with Kushina worked very well. Kushina is a character that one can have a lot of leeway with, since the only canon appearance of her in Naruto is through flashback. And yet she still comes across as one of the most well developed female character in Naruto! She can use a lot of love in fandom, and who better to interact with a strong young woman than the Doctor?

It also puts him in an interesting situation, since this is a world that is very dangerous and he has no familiarity with it. Let him depend on a female 'companion" for a change! He's going to need some help is he's going to spend any time in the ninjaverse and survive it. Throwing Minato (and, perhaps, Minato's team, and/or Jiraiya) in the mix would make for a very fun adventure indeed!

I'd love to hear back from you! I've always enjoyed your review replies from "Telos" and am still looking forward to the next chapter in that story.
as8fu749tdsafjq03 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Sounds really intresting, adding to favorites.
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Continue, surely. Especially if it's only supposed to be a few chapters long. Crossovers are hard to find, and a completed set would be lovely for fans of both series to find. Nice job so far.
Archangel Igneel chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I could DEFINITELY get to like this story, its so Doctor...but SO Kushina at the same time.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this, so please continue.
spaycesickle chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This is off to a really interesting start! Honestly, I'd love to see it continued some time. These fandoms don't really crossover much, like you noted, so a well-written fanfic is exactly what's needed! And it's off to a typical Who start! Great work so far :D
Personinplane chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Please. -uses puppy eye jutsu- update soon!
eriophorum chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Interesting story :) can't wait for the next update!
Cylon One chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I think it's worth continuing.

Got my interest enough for it.

So, Allons-y!
Sakuma Drops chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
YES, I love it! lol, never thought i enjoy DW/Naruto...but it was funny. continue please!
Lady Wild chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Nah, don't think this is stupid. Sounds interesting...not many of this crossover. I'd love to read more.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »