Reviews for Is it already too late?
DaniNatureGirl313 chapter 12 . 5/17
Whenever you decide to come back to this story, I'm excited to see where you take it.
Zayide chapter 12 . 2/22
Please tell me its not discontinued! It's hilarious to see Jareth so out of control!
EarthyMeadow chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Very alluring story I want mooooooooore! When will thou update oh creative one? ;) Please update soooooon. I will review every chapter if you update sooner. AND I've favourited and followed this story and you.
mearra chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
next chapter please
Pixiecropse chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
i want more i want more
piano54 chapter 12 . 10/31/2013
wooooooooooooooooo you are back
Jareth'sQueenBitch chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
This is fantastic! When will you be updating In Heat?
Honoria Granger chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
Fantastic. Please continue. But it makes me sad that Narahn says he can't heal her fully. Perhaps there's a way around that?
Kilikina12 chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
Interesting story so far. I enjoy a little dom/sub in my stories so this is fun to read. I'm curious to see what Jareth's reaction will be when he finds out about Sarah's illness. I bet it won't be what I'm expecting. Update soon please!
Jetredgirl chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
Yay! glad to see an update! This story is hot!
Paprica Salt chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
thank you for posting.

i am looking forwards to see what will happen next, and where you are going with this story.

please post again soon!
Serena24 chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
Hello,
are you still looking for a beta ? I am interested in the job, as I like you stories quite a lot, particularly this one. Do you plan to update anytime soon ? It's been what, four months ? Please, please, please, don't give up on this one. By the way, I've seen you've published this story on . There is one little 'problem' : you never updated the last chapter (the tenth, when Sarah is 'healed'). Maybe you never realised it, but i'd like it if you added the last one. Please keep us informed, and hopefully see you soon.
breannapierson1990 chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
what do you mean by check ? read over or edit? cause i could help with either one . if you want to talk or get more info on me you can pm me or use my e-mail which is
Tenshiii77 chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
Love your story! Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
memoriaamo chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
I need more! Please write more! This is a fantastic story! :)