Reviews for Trouble In The Written Word
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 16 . 10/9
update please..and get the chapters edited...you have so many grammar mistakes in there that i had to reread whole passages to get to know what you were talking about...please do something about it?!
jandixjunpyo chapter 16 . 3/21
I wish u would've finished this story...
But I honestly really loved it. Thank you for writing it so well and posting it for people to read. I know u wrote this a long ass time ago, but it was awesome. Good work.
Baiyang chapter 16 . 12/31/2015
Powerful and yet sad at the sametime.
Baiyang chapter 16 . 12/29/2015
LOVE IT AND UPDATE
Morlana chapter 16 . 12/8/2015
Reread the whole story to refresh my memory. Still brings me to tears. Hopefully, you will get your muse back, I would really like to read how it ends.
HeartThrobbingFanticyLover chapter 16 . 9/17/2015
i love it i want to read more and see what happens to Ritsu and I hope that Dante guy dies hope you write more soon.
Esmi blood chapter 16 . 6/16/2015
This story is so intense and sad. I can actually imagine the fanfic like a movie . so romantic, caring, and sad as well. Hope you'll update soon
Hidaniscute20 chapter 16 . 6/2/2015
I absolutely love this fan fiction. There's usually not many good ones with someone going after onodera. I truly do hope you continue with this one. I just cant get enough of it. and if you need a good song to help get the juices flowing that would be a good one for Dante then I suggest my bloody valentine by good charlotte I think it is. It would definitely fit him perfectly especially with him having a gun now. Hope this gets up dated at some point. love from a crazy yaoi fan with thanks
Guest chapter 16 . 4/3/2015
Continue please! Finish the story please I beg of u! I'm dying here!
Lyka chapter 16 . 1/3/2015
Please update!
JessStilinski chapter 16 . 12/30/2014
Please update this xx
mywinterfireflies chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
This is just truly perfect...funny & sad
Thank u for writing this:...pls continue
Guest chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
Man I need the next chapter
Guest chapter 16 . 7/30/2014
Please update the story or make a sequel!
Neko-Chaann chapter 16 . 5/7/2014
GOD DAMN THIS IS AMAZING !
KEEP GOING GURL!