Reviews for Movie night
Otakunerdworm13 chapter 1 . 1/20
That was perfect! I nevre thought I wuld be able to find a good Ameripan lemon but behold! I have! That was amazing! Arigoto for bringing this beautifully steamy piece of literature into the world!
writingwithlesukii chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I think I died. This... This was precious.
DorisMae chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
OKAY OKAY SO GOOD POINTS FIRST
AmeriPan is one of my favorite pairings. I canNOT believe how few other people like it! This was a delicious lemon, especially considering how few there are of these two. I mean just LOOK at how cute they are together (:
SO YOU SHOULD MOST DEFINITELY WRITE ANOTHER AMERICAxJAPAN!
I loved this setting of this, like with Japan's *ahem* movie and all.

Negative points-
Just please remember to start a new paragraph each time the speaker changes. Oh, and there were a couple grammar mistakes, but just proofread your story before you post (:
HetaPoke4Evr chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
THIS IS SO SEXY I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Omg this was the best fan fiction I've read in a while
aphameripan chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
yay, lemon! i can know love my OTP even more
NykiTyki chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
ROTFLMFAOOOO!
"IT SAYS HE GETS WILLING."
EPIC.
LOVED IT, GREAT STORY. X3
Japanandsaltyfish chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Aww! So cute! It was well written! I couldn't stop reading!
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
So cute. I love it.
102faith103 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Wow.. That's was REALLY good. I really loved this one :D. You made my day! Hehe.. They should do something.. *cough* rough.. xD good job!
Shylittlebunny09 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Ha ha, this was very funny, cute, and a wonderful idea. Glad you thought of it! Very good job! :D
Lightbeauty chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Why doesn't this have more reviews? Seriously? It is REALLY well written and in character. XD

I loved it, cute, sexy and sweet all in one.
Phs1998 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
It was cute :)

And i dont thing any of the translations was wrong... but next time, think about more details at the lemon scene! It was far too short
Reow chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Hawt!

There needs to be more USA/JAP fics like this!

Good work
Pasta-chan13 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This fic is love. I remember Alfred and his horror movies but I never expected Kiku to want to watch a yaoi with Alfred and that what makes it love. Faving now!