Reviews for Frozen Affections
FireWitch25 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Awww! That was so adorable and you managed to write both Silver's and Blaze's character so well.
You had me squealing mentally since Silvaze is one my OTP!
TxA23 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I love Silvaze. Your imagery was amazing
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
i loved it
NeverWatchedMatrix chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Nice. Silver's a bit of a doofus sometimes, but he means well, and I really think you captured him and Blaze's personas here.
uh-oh-5-O chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Your writing is filled with imagery, yet with some simplicity to it. I like the idea of Silver using his telekinesis to protect Blaze from the rain. Lovely
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I must say, that was very creative!
FarlanderXen chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
i could use some help...

jack:*shoots pen with a fish cannon*

and thats why...
9peggy chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Wow...You just made me a full supporter of Silvaze. This was awesome; probably the best Silvaze story I've ever read. Thanks for writing, I love your writing style.
Yin-Yang Yoh chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
An interesting story...but still good.
Comment person chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Nice one-shot. I did have a soft spot for Blaze/Silver stories...well done!

From, Comment person

P.S. When did Silver become more powerful?
Zero612 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
this was a nice little oneshot, I like how it was posted on my birthday. wish i knew at the time tho, that wouldve had made it a nicer one.
Venenum Timere chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Beautiful :)

Their characters and personalities are matching yet in a much more mature way then SEGA presents them.

Silver's power was described amazingly and creative, I could imagine it all happening.
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Simply lovely. :) This is definitely going into my favorites.
Cstan chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
It was a nice little one-shot which I greatly enjoyed. Now I want my own telekinetic umbrella.
SilverDawn2010 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Wonderful, cute, and creative... I enjoyed this a lot. Especially Silver's manipulation of the rain. I'd never thought of him doing that before, but the way you described it all sounded so breathtaking. And it was a nice idea for him to create music as well. Amazing job.

SilverDawn