Reviews for A Jedi's Heart 2 A Second Chance
aundreaascencio chapter 4 . 1/5
This chick must really have some big boobs to need help carrying a basket. Qui Gon seems to never fail to notice just how big they are in every chapter haha
aundreaascencio chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
Very charming. I love the energy and dynamic between the characters, especially the characterization of Qui Gon. What a heart throb. I'm only in the opening chapters but I'm so looking forward to reading the rest of this.
Alucard's-Master chapter 31 . 4/16/2016
This story is amazingly done. One of my favorite things about it is the banter between the different characters. Also how you managed to work in the characters we know and love in a way that fits the world you created while staying true to them. Thank you so much for the wonderful journey.
Yu-Luohe chapter 18 . 2/19/2016
Hey, i love your fiction
Yu-Luohe chapter 6 . 2/18/2016
It's cute ! 3 :)
Princess-Leia96 chapter 31 . 7/3/2013
I love your stories. They are amazing. All though for this one I'm really curious as to what he would attempt next to gain his daughter. I would love to read another story. And hope you right one soon.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/15/2012
I have been unable to stop reading your stories since I found them last night. Wonderful job!
Freehorse chapter 31 . 5/4/2012
I love your fiction.
Apprentice To The Dark Side chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Love it so far, and I usually never comment in the middle of a story, but I have to point out that Qui-Gon Jinn was trained by Count Dooku, not Yoda. Actually, I'm not exactly sure who Yoda trained, but I know Qui-Gon was trained by Dooku.

Anyway, great story, cn't wait to get to the smut!
RKF22 chapter 31 . 6/13/2011
great story well done
RKF22 chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
great sequel a well fine piece of work good job cant wait foremore keep up the great work
Samantha chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
I so love this sequel and how the focus is on Kila. Looking forward to more.