Reviews for The Sacrifice
CaptainMorgan101 chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
Please continue soon
Guest chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
So glad you are continuing the story! I always liked it! Thank you!
sjl chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
Well I just found this story this afternoon, and couldn't quit until I had blasted my way through. So, now I'm all excited and ready for more! Please update soon! :)
Nobs chapter 15 . 6/15/2012
Was going through some of my favorite stories and this is definitely one of them. Would love to find out what happens to Charles! Hopefully you'll get a chance to update soon. Thanks!
Nobs chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Please keep going with your story! Thanks :)
Nobs chapter 16 . 2/27/2012
Would love to read more of your story! Thanks :)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 16 . 1/28/2012
oh boy damn i just want ot go with erik on a killing spree great job i cannot wait for more and i hope charles gets his powers back
AnjuraAmatrava chapter 16 . 1/28/2012
Still love this story, poor Charles (secretly love hurt Charles, I must be evil)(: keep up the good work
Serenity Lhane chapter 16 . 1/28/2012
Poor poor charles :'(

Thanks for the update!
Nobs chapter 16 . 1/28/2012
Thanks for the upddate! Always enjoyed this story. Please keep it coming :) Thanks!
The Singing Duck chapter 15 . 1/24/2012
Glad to see more of this!

And happy to see Charles finally awake!
Kat chapter 15 . 1/23/2012
Yes to getting his ability back! Medication only lasts a short while ( as seen in x3) maybe it comes back sporadically at first and he has to train his mind again?

Should he walk? That's up for debate but I think he might need a cane to walk or something he can't be completely back to normal right?
Nobs chapter 15 . 1/23/2012
so glad you've updated! Please keep it coming, it's a great story. Thanks!
Serenity Lhane chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
If anything I hope Charles gets both his ability and the use of his legs back. That would be nice...

Thanks for the update! I was really happy to see you had a new chapter! :D
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
oh wow aww that was so cute and awww i loved it i cannot wait for more