Reviews for Normal
flyboyfan23 chapter 8 . 6/2/2009
really like the idea of the curse. how often do u get chapters up?
Muggle394 chapter 8 . 8/23/2007
pleas please please update soon! you evil evil person for giving us a cliffy:( but on the upside SIRIUS IS FRE! yay for him! update soon or rabis flying penguind will attack you!
Centra-gal86 chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
What a fine place to leave it off at...and what with four years since the last update...I must confess that I am a bit worried that this won't be continued. A shame, really. It is rather difficult to find interesting takes on the same old thing. This is one of them. Oh well, here's to hoping this little old review will return your muse!
saisei.shinsei chapter 8 . 11/18/2006
XD YAYZ! Sirius is FREE!

:) Great story. Keep up the goodness!

UPDATE!
petersadouchebag14 chapter 8 . 12/28/2005
sweet! please update!
crescomellonnin chapter 8 . 9/5/2005
PLEASE UPDATE, I'm begging you! Please. You can't leave it like this. I love this story. I've *never* read anything like it and it's great. Please update.
As The World Burns chapter 8 . 7/7/2005
haha i just read your author notes at the end of this chapetr, it says that you wont take as long to put up the next chpter... well... its been about 2 years now haha.
Hellish Kitten chapter 8 . 1/6/2005
AH! You just stop right there! Please up-date fast!

Thank you.
Wandering One chapter 8 . 10/24/2004
Very lovely piece of work. Please continue writing. I just love Harry Tortue stories. They are my favorites! Will wait for next chapter!
lyssreader and heather chapter 8 . 9/18/2004
UPDATE

SON!

PRETTY PLEASE, WITH ICE CREAM AND SUGAR AND SPRINKLES AND CHOCOLATE SYRUP AND A CHERRY ON TOP AND WHIPPED CREAM AND ANYTHING THAT YOU LIKE!
marauders4ever chapter 8 . 8/31/2004
hey this is so great!
Black Rogue chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
Brilliant fic .

I had concussion once ... wasn't very nice at all. I was 9 years old, at school. Someone kicked a football and it hit me in the side of my head ... it really hurt. I think I passed out but I can't really remember.

gato-girl09
Sugar Fanatic chapter 8 . 7/14/2004
*pulls hair* I hate you. You and your stinking CLIFFHANGERS! *glares* Evil Post te next chapter soon! :D
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 8 . 6/22/2004
update
KariNeko chapter 6 . 5/4/2004
I just wanted to say that I really love you story. BUT, I thing, Figg is a squib. _ Anyhoo, besides that I LOVE it! Kep up the great work!