Reviews for Knight's Life
LuckyDuck932 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I reviewed this on LiveJournal, I believe. But I love this so much! So beautifully written and sweet- it is an inspiration for my own little Lance and Herbert fics. Youve really captured the charchters here, which is terrific. The brave, yet sometimes homocidal knight and his dainty prince. Everytime I think of this couple, I think of Disneys Enchanted with the song with the line "You Were Made to Finish my Duet..."

What I enjoy the most is how youve incorperated the lifestyle of people in the Dark Ages that Spamalot failed to have. (ie maids in waiting, "regular" bathing...)

Keep writing!
memories-of-hope chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
So excited to see this fic! Can't believe I missed it for so long. Such a sweet story- it made me laugh so much. Loved the referance to the curtains near the beginning. The relationship between the two of them was so sweet, I could really picture it being like that. It's such a shame there aren't more fics out there with this pairing- they are so adorable. I hope you decide to write another sometime. Thanks for sharing :)