Reviews for Body Shots
TheCauldron chapter 2 . 3/18
Dear god... I'll be in my bunk.
chromeknickers chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
Lord have mercy. *fans self* You do write smut well. What a great two-shot. Loved your writing, as always. :)
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Gah, I just love your writing so much, and your plots. You never seem to run out of ideas. :3
brankel1 chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Excellent.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Ah, fun, very well written, and down right sexy. Really liked this - thanks for sharing :)
girlblue chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
I love this ship! It has so much potential. This was lovely :)
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Of all the Firefly fics I've read so far, this one is my favorite. You really capture Jayne, and you don't overdo it on the terminology from the show the way some people do. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
OH MY GOSH! That is just well...ummmm... sorry words have deserted me. You have a way with words, I think I need another cold shower!
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Ah hm! where is the rest of it? (taps foot impatiently) You had been not leave us hanging on the end of that cliff for too long Frisky! The Duchess will not be impressed ;) (loving it BTW)
thetreasure11 chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Fan-frigging tastic! You have such a way with writing Jayne! Love it!
Alia92 chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
lol the ending was too much:), great job as usual
Wilsett chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
What can I say - brilliant ;)
Wilsett chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
::screams::

A new fic! One of many, it appears! Ahhhh - everyone seemed to take a break at the same time and there's been no Rayne action for what seems like ages - thank you, thank you. Back to business :D

Oh... and this is very promising ;)
DixonVixen93 chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
What a great way to end a great two-shot!

Thanks for writing Frisky Firelily!

-Orwell