Reviews for Body Shots
Basched chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Okay..I want tequila and Jayne right now.

Thank you again, Frisk. I loved it so much! xx
Basched chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Ooooh my pressie as well! Super!

Frisk thank you so much! I so chuffed to bits and whoa...Jayne my man! Whatcha gonna do! Oh...there's another chapter.

Gal...you are fantastic as this Rayne stuff! And thank you for the lovely compliment as well. Your writing is of top notch quality!

MWAH!
jane0904 chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
I love smut. Especially smut written by someone who knows how to hit all the right buttons! I always want to know what happens next, as in how Simon reacts, whether Inara stops Mal from shooting Jayne, and Zoe standing up for him. But right now ... I'll be in my bunk!
Dherea chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Loved the ending! This takes body shots to a new level...trust me, they will never be the same again! LOL
LittleMender chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
I finished reading this somewhere between a sigh and a hum. Another great read. Thanks, Frisky Firelily!
Ali chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Wow, girl! you are on a roll! What a great fic. Steamy hot and still sweet. Loved it. :)
bob0045 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Loved this story. Jayne being in a tequila mood at the end, with River's shy smiles, was so sweet. One of my Favorites.
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
LOVED IT!
jewelshinely chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
WOW!
XxDeathStarxX chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
"Now I know it's a lil bit on the crazy side, but then again so're we, so I figure it just might work." Haha! Mal and his plans. They're always so perfect! Well, his plan kind of worked this time, just not 'exactly' the way he must have thought.

I really enjoyed this story :)
jenefaner chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
This was too good! Oh, so funny and HOT hot hot! You are amazing! Love your work!
Jinx821 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Awww I love how one story was boud and the other sweet! Love love love!
Lord Death's Paramour chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Loved it! I definitely wouldn't mind a sequel/expansion. (Hint hint!)
alphadine chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Blame alphadine? excuse me? This wonderful, yummy and excelently hot story is all your doing.

I just fed your inspiration to write it with pointing out some nice pictures to you.
TheRoseandtheDagger chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
fabulous, they are such an explosive couple lol x x x
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »