Reviews for Six Weeks
feja chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Aww I love it!
feja chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
So they are brothers :) No boyfriends - phew.

I so curious about the pairing E/B or J/B - gotta say I'm hoping for the first one.

Very good chapter.
feja chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
No summary :O

I'm send over here from littlegreen ;)

And I don't know what to expect... But great first chapter!

/Maria
JaneBeta chapter 21 . 2/9/2012
What a beautiful interior, emotional story. Your characters are lovingly sketched, eccentric, rich and warm. A seamless mix of intensity and reflection, yet grounded in place. Who can resist such gorgeous food, beaches, nicknames, and dog-lovers? Thank you so much for sharing this. Please post more!
dhrudjdjdjxndgfj chapter 21 . 2/1/2012
So, so much love for this! Love your story. Love your characters. Makendra what a unique person. Love your writing. Thank you for weaving this beautiful tale. Can't wait to see what happens next for your characters.
lknots chapter 21 . 1/31/2012
I've been reading this straight through today. Your writing is amazing, so flowing and wonderful, not falling into any fic holes, but just gorgeous. The plot is captivating, the characters real and interesting. You don't tell too much, the level of details is just right. How don't you have more reviews? This must be one of the best stories I have read. I should go back and review each chapter. Ugh, cannot wait to read more, thank you so much for writing! ~Lotta
BelaCorina chapter 21 . 1/29/2012
wow. i love this story. its so different from anything else i ever read. i love your writing style - very stream of consciousness. I'm excited and am anxiously awaiting the next chapter. keep up the good work.
carolamex chapter 21 . 1/28/2012
Ohhh, wow! And he asked her to stay! Bella, say yes! I wanna stay with Brown but I guess this whole situation needs to be sorted out, what a mess. I can't imagine what that must feel like but must be life changing. What an amazing story and I love the way you write. Thanks so much again babes. Looking forward to more. Be well.
carolamex chapter 20 . 1/28/2012
Wow! I went away on vacation right before thanksgiving and came back a week ago. So I am trying to catch up to all the updates that almost two months away being away have for me. And OMG! I am so happy I am catching up with this one. Soooo good. And this new development has left me flabbergasted to say the least! Off I go to keep on reading. Thanks so much darling!
arfalcon chapter 21 . 1/27/2012
So sorry it's taken me so long to catch up. Love this, love this. I need to hug Bella right now. And Edward's dialogue is so heartwarming, heartfelt, heartbreaking and perfect. Perfect. Love this story.
1673HDUS90QJD7Z chapter 21 . 1/25/2012
cant wait for the rest! :)
twilight 4eva kitten chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I love the donkey joke
greeneyedgirly chapter 21 . 1/23/2012
Near speechlessness right now! Poor Bella with so much on her plate and now the question hangs in the air of her departure or lack thereof if Edward has his way. Freaking out for the next chapter! So good!
lurker123 chapter 21 . 1/20/2012
Wow. I've read to chapter 21 in one sitting. Truly remarkable. This is one of my all-time favorite stories. Thank you.
majose chapter 13 . 1/19/2012
I want to slap Bella! Does she/can she talk? And what's with all the caution? She is 18-19, not 40
896 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »