Reviews for Six Weeks
majose chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
Shit! I cried and I do not even like animals... Your writing is beautiful even if I have to constantly look up definitions and I could not even use the words in sentences father reading them. I just thought of Dawson's creek ;)
Lena chapter 21 . 1/18/2012
Great chapter, love it!
loss4words chapter 21 . 1/17/2012
"Lips won't even scaffold the words, I don't know how to approach this, though inside I'm eloquent."

I don't know how you come up with something like this, but it is absolutely perfect. This story is perfect.

I'm so relieved they've finally breached the subject of next. And he more or less asked her to stay. Can't wait for more. So beautiful, poetic.
lucyv chapter 21 . 1/17/2012
I read every word of B/E story and skim Renee/Pippa tale. Does it make be a bad reader? Anyway, what I read is amazing and fresh. I very much hope for a HEA for your Brown.
Sunshinemommy chapter 21 . 1/16/2012
Yes, Bella, stay! Who knows, maybe if you stay, Renee will work out her thing with Pippa. Or at least address it. Great chapter :)
KiyaRaven chapter 21 . 1/16/2012
God, what a shitstorm of confusion for Bella (and also, I guess, Renee. I get the feeling Renee still doesn't know what she wants from Pippa.)

So glad Brown was there for Bella. I was going to slap her if she didn't give him some reassurance. Thank God she did.

K x
Edmazing chapter 21 . 1/15/2012
Oh, this story just makes me smile so much. I love listening ramble and try to sort out things in her head. But of course, hearing her with Edward is sooo much better!

*sigh* And how cute was he, asking, worrying, showing his want for her. Sounds crazy, but that vulnerability makes him my hero. Because its so easy to stay on lock down... and I love that he didn't.

Even if he did freak out a little. *wrinkled nose smile*

Seriously, I love this and can't wait to hear more!
TwistStix chapter 21 . 1/15/2012
Your writing style is so unique and your story is captivating :)
polyphany chapter 21 . 1/15/2012
Love it!
ktellis chapter 21 . 1/15/2012
Delay forgiven, and I'd gladly wait forever because this story is totally owning me...it's so emotional, touching, sweet etc.
Annie Lantus chapter 21 . 1/15/2012
Amazing chapter! :)
Swino chapter 21 . 1/15/2012
I'm sorry for not reviewing the last few chapters, I wanted to go back and review when work settled down, but it still hasn't and then you updated again. What an amazing last few chapters, Bella learning about Renee's life, her dad and Pip through Pips written words. Kind of life altering stuff going on there. Renee has always seemed to have been a wild child, free and easy, but it was her trying to find her way. Loving her daughter so completely and yet unsure of who she was. Did she come here so that her and Bella could become closer and so she could tell her everything. Bella could find out the truth about her dad and her mum. Did Renee also come back here because she wants closure with Pip as well, wants something more from that relationship. Only two days left, many things could change in that time, look how much changed this morning.

I bet Renee was quite relieved for Brown to pop over and take Bella out, given them both a break and allow them to process what they'd just talked about. Brown sensing something was wrong, immediately took it as Bella wanting to pull away from him as she was leaving. I love that he showed his insecurities and this his confidence the next minute. I am not surprised he asked her to stay, wanted more time with this wonderful girl who has stolen his heart.

Your words are so beautiful. This story so lovely. Thank you.
suziefknQ chapter 21 . 1/14/2012
No problem, well worth the wait! Poor vulnerable, starry-eyed Edward...
Bow to your sensei chapter 21 . 1/14/2012
Yes. Stay.
GeekChic12 chapter 21 . 1/14/2012
Worth the wait as always! Your mind fascinates me to no end. Can't wait for more!
896 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »