Reviews for Six Weeks
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Americans don't use the words "on holiday." Or "University." It's "vacation" and "school" or "college."
(I'm American.) Your words make them sound British or Australian.
missmelly chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
Sheesh, I adore the way you write! Not since Mrstheking and "Poughkeepsie" has a trifocals grabbed me so-and I read a lot of them.
missmelly chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Your writing is a-frickin-mazing! So glad I found this story!
Elsbe chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
This story is fantastic. I love your writing style! I really hope you decide to complete it so we can all find out how this story ends.
MizzVicki chapter 22 . 9/8/2013
EEEEK!
Is this being finished? Pls PLs?
loveinhiseyes chapter 22 . 6/16/2013
Such a fabulous story! Do you have plans on continuing it?
iinfamously.iizzy chapter 22 . 5/17/2013
Wow. This has been one of the most interesting fics I have ever had the pleasure of indulging in. its so DIFFERENT. You have a completely unique style of writing. I love your way of describing things, making me feel like I'm there, right there, watching as the events unfold. I can not WAIT for your next update! And I can not believe this doesn't have more reviews. It deserves a billion. Maybe a gillion. Even MORE.
ou8122 chapter 22 . 4/30/2013
I love your story. Such a wonderful writer. I hope you continue!
Jenny chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I have just finished reading the last chapter so far of Six Weeks and feel compelled to write and let you know how wonderful I think this story is. I love the way the story is sparse in its use of unnecessary words and has let me imagine and color the story as it unfolds at a leisurely pace. I love the twist on these characters and its credibility outside of Ms. Meyers fairy tale - like construct.
My thanks and praise to you for your work, it has given me a great deal of pleasure in reading a more real story about human relationships. Please, please continue with the story, it is so worth it.
Kind regards,
Jenny
wanderingsoul92 chapter 22 . 3/20/2013
Fantastic...I really hope you decide to continue it.
OposKneg chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
Oh my, all of this was waiting for me and all I had to do was take the plungeā€¦fabulous story!
emgurd3 chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
I just found this story a couple weeks ago. I've loved being able to read straight through to this point! I hope you get a chance to continue! :) Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/11/2013
oh. that was the most intense orgasm i ever have read. LOVE it. in llove with your writing.
quiet sigh chapter 22 . 1/6/2013
You, madam, are a proper writer.

And this could be a proper novel.

Amazing.

Any idea when we'll be lucky enough to see an update? I want to know what happens with Brown, and whether Renee and Pip figure things out.

Please?
MsLiss chapter 22 . 12/25/2012
om lord..i swear i thought this was complete and now i'm dieing and crying as i now realize its not complete and has not been updated for eons.
Please please give me your words, tell me your plans.
Your elequent words have captived me and now i'm lost, in limbo.
Please.