Reviews for Six Weeks
litlaF chapter 22 . 11/27/2012
Noooo! I read this story straight through without realizing it hadn't been updated since april. It's magical, please, please finish it :)
MicrobioMommy chapter 16 . 11/13/2012
Replenishing smoothie. Awesome.
MicrobioMommy chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
Love the conversation between Renee and Bella
MicrobioMommy chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
A dog wedding, fun!
MicrobioMommy chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Bella's denial of her love for Hal is sweet.
MicrobioMommy chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
The crossword, and the writing. Swoon.
MicrobioMommy chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
"my mother has dark powers and may be a witch". Love.
MicrobioMommy chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Love the dynamic between Blond and Brown
MicrobioMommy chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Re-reading this because it was one of my favorites. I hope you come back to it someday.
the granddaughter chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
this has got to be the best thing I've read in the last couple of years, as far as fanfiction goes. I do hope you'll find a way to return to this story and let this wonderful Bella and this sweet, sweet Edward have their happy ending.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 22 . 10/6/2012
Oh babycakes. Please , one day, come back to this wonderful story. I don't know what precipitated your departure from FF-land , but I hope, with my whole heart, that you'll let us know what happens next.
Your words are compelling. Your characters complex. And this story, so, so different from the magnificent Baby Can I Drive Your Car, and yet just as brilliant, luminous...and so utterly superior than 95% of all the other stories out there.
Happy to do your day job, laundry, dog walking...or any damn thing, so you can I've us your words.
Mwah...xoxo
Sparkly Jul chapter 22 . 9/17/2012
I LOVE this story. I LOVE your writing style. Please update soon!
Pieshell chapter 22 . 9/13/2012
Well...I've finally caught up and I'm just in awe of you. *sigh* Your words are too pretty. It's unfair. I hope you haven't given up on this story because it's amazing.
Pieshell chapter 20 . 9/12/2012
I'm afraid to keep reading because I'm almost caught up and I just want to keep reading and reading and reading. You truly have a way with words and I'm so pleasantly surprised by this lovely story.
Pieshell chapter 18 . 9/11/2012
I don't want to go to bed, but I have to. My eyes will start to bleed soon if I don't stop, but it's just that good! More tomorrow.
896 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »