Reviews for Six Weeks
Pieshell chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
I love your words and I'm so glad I was "game" to read this. Off I go for more...
LMBB chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I had to start reading this because a story without a description is just too much for my curiosity!
MistyD77 chapter 22 . 8/18/2012
Great story! But where did you go? You must finish! Please?
pauuuuu chapter 22 . 8/11/2012
Loooooooove the story! Cant wait for an update
baby you can drive my car is another of my favorites!
Please dont leave my hanging
love that great imagination of yours
The Elegance Of The Lion chapter 22 . 8/9/2012
I had seen this story for weeks and never gave it a try.
But the other day I started reading it and didn't stop until I read it all- and I'm already looking forward to an update!
I love Renee in this, you made her silly but strong and her story is absolutely heartbreaking. I was a bit unsure of whether or not I liked Edward, but once he came out of his shell he was great.
Hopefully Renee and Pippa will get a happilly ever after...?
SpunksBecky chapter 21 . 8/2/2012
Oh my goodness, I love this. Your writing style is so original. I love it. Evertyhin, I love it.
ILuvBukz chapter 22 . 7/23/2012
I thought, mmmmm that's a random sounding story, I'll give it a try and I'm so glad I did, I loved it, hope your still writing it as it and your writing are great! Thanks x
GP06FR chapter 22 . 7/17/2012
"With the power vested in me, I pronounce thee Sir Bo."

That should've been your summary. I'd seen your story for months and never read it. And now, I love it.
Ruibin Rua chapter 22 . 7/11/2012
Reading your words is like rolling in summer-scented sheets, with a warm breeze carrying the scents of life through the window.

I love this story and hope you can update again soon.

Ruby x
TheUpstartCrow chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
I must comend you on your writing! I grew up in a family in which I was encouraged to continually expand my vocabulary and learn how to embellish my speach. I can say in all honesty that your eloquent way of writing is completely refreshing and enjoyable. :) 3

An adoring fan
Guest chapter 22 . 7/8/2012
I absolutely love this story. The writing style is so intriguing and just makes you want to keep reading. About how much longer do you think this fic will be?
ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveC00kies chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I bet you get this all the time, but your words are beautiful. Your writing style is captivating. English is not my native language, so by reading this, I'm learning that this language isn't just OMG, LOL, WTF, but it has a more poetic side, with more words that I've ever imagined. Thank you for that. I will try to review the rest of the chapters, when I have the time, because this story, while perfect, doesn't have many.
Aloap chapter 22 . 7/5/2012
Please! Update...found u acouple days ago and havent been able to put your story down since...dont leave me hanging! Great work!
grabadietcoke chapter 22 . 7/4/2012
I love you. I know exactly what it is, now. I've known it all my life, it's what my father gave me besides my dark eyes, and what my mother gave me unquantifiably, in her elusive way. I will love truly, and I will love wholly.

This line is so beautiful - the way it sums up the love she finally understands between her parents - the father she never knew. The way she sees it projected into herself and her ability to return it to Brown. Seriously - I love so many of the words and concepts in your story but this one really got to me!
iremnaz chapter 21 . 7/3/2012
I'm dying to know if Renee likes cherry chapsticks ;)
896 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »