Reviews for Six Weeks
ReDish chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Please write more as soon as you can!
suziefknQ chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
I love the character development! Renee and Bellas relationship is very amusing to read, and Edward is just mysterious enough to have me grasping. Love, love love this!
suziefknQ chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I am excited to read on!
JulieToo chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Great description of first-encounter-dog-behavior. And from someone who doesn't know how dogs interact, yeah, the first meet-up can be frightening or puzzling or just plain odd.

And the first encounter of Iz-bo with Edward and Jasper, not totally dissimilar...
dihenydd chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Yeh - carry on but, like finish Baby first? Pretty please? And Key A. And Primary. And Cocoon...

Srsly though, sounds like a good start and a very different Bella from the singing divas. Hugs
luluubelle chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I'm with the others. please let there be more.

(and obviously I don't need a summary to be sucked into something.)
loss4words chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Okay. I'm definitely invested. I love the style that this is written. Can't wait for more.
Saira2003 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Great start, look forward to reading more.
mem4375 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Count me in for more! I loved it. Your lines are so funny and sharp. Although now that I think of it, they were all in Iz-Bo's thoughts. She should talk more, she'd be a riot. ;)
ReDish chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I would love to read more.
Genny910 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Am I the first brave soul to start a story with no summary? But if it's your story, it doesn't need a summary, right? It sounds super-cute.
896 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60