Reviews for First and Foremost, Despite Everything
Amy Hamato chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
I really wish you would continue this!
Shining Friendship chapter 8 . 3/14/2014
Really wish you would continue this fic. It's so good.
phoenixqueen chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
Please, please, please...you must continue this story. I really, really want to know what happens next!
xRoguexRavenx chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
You should have nghtcrawler come. I'd like to see raven react to the son she gave up years ago, Charles's reaction to the truth, and kurts reaction on meeting his mother.
Zelda12343 chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
I love this! I think Charles is just wonderful for accepting her back like he does in this story and I hope to see more of how the others finally accept her.
Sleepyreader319 chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
I lobe how Marie and Raven are bonding. Kinda sad how Hank is hostile toward her though.
moms5thchild chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
I love what you are doing with this story. I read a chapter or two weeks ago and wondered where you were going with this, now I see a great story unfolding. I love your characterizations of the mutants and non-mutants alike. I hope you have Raven prove herself to all there. Also, if Erik can be sitting in a park playing chess instead of sitting on death row somewhere, surely Raven can be pardoned for past crimes. (Sorry, I don't believe in capital punishment but I do believe in redemption and unconditional love.)

Mom
Kateri of the Watchers chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
I thought it was 40 years. just saying!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
really enjoying this. keep up the good work and give more soon.

Maybe eventually XMFC members could make cameo's. Banshee, Emma would be a nice start, perhaps Nightcrawler.

anyway, keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
AWESOME chapter; I absolutely LOVED the interaction between Charles and Raven, it was nice getting to see them have their own moment together! :) Thank you for it. Rewatched X3 yesterday and remembered the clip at the end showing how the powers were coming back with some mutants so all might get them back...is this something you might address in the story in later chapters? Hope so. I'm completely in love with story, wish there were more out there like it. :) Fantastic job so far! :D
LucyLoren chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Gaaahhh this is beautiful! I thought I was missing something lol Still, this is one of the best chapters of the fic. Family fluff, how cute!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 8 . 9/21/2011
Chapter 7 Review:

Great brother/sister action love it.

It was no problem for the mix up. To me it was still an update, an interesting one at that, but still an update.
starstruck87 chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
Yay, take that storm... Raven is his sister
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
Wow NICE chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
This is just SUCH a great tie in for the First Class film and the first two movies, which are the best in my opinion - glad you're reworking three some because it was quite horrible in comparison to the rest; Bryan Singer should just work on every X-Men movie from now on in my opinion! I'm loving the interaction between everyone and especially Charles and Raven, it has me wanting a new film with the older cast back just to have a scene in the school with Rebecca playing Raven in human form in this case and Patrick as Charles sitting in his office by the fire him in his chair and her laid out on a couch next to him talking about the what could have been if she'd stayed because she's so proud of what he's done now and how Erik misses him some still as his best friend and Charles saying he's wondered that sometimes and wanting to know how Raven was treated while away because I don't think that aspect of being a big brother would ever truly go away for him; maybe even have them talk about how Charles is an uncle to Kurt (Nightcrawler) and Marie (Rogue) as a wink to comic fans since in them Raven is their mother...be great to see on film or even in this story so if you'd like to steal the moment GO RIGHT AHEAD! :) I really like this piece, it's a lot of fun and I can't wait to read your next update!