Reviews for Tell me I'm wrong
rsbluevelv chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I love it you are a great writer and I love that Last line "Congratulations you twisted son of a bitch. She's all yours.
Kirei Baka Kasumi chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
whoa... ive read some things wit the whole HG deal, but this is the best. good job.
alleycat chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
i liked it kudos on a nice piece.
pari106 chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Good job! This is good. You capture Logan's pain and disbelief and definitely his anger (plus a bit of his humor) all very well. This was such a dramatic scene with such excellent acting...probably one of my favorite MW scenes ever. Good choice for a fic.
Jewls13 chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
wow this was soo good. Especially the end.

" So here’s to you Alec! I lift my new glass up in a toast. Here’s to ruining my life, stealing my girlfriend, sleeping with her, completing your Manticore breeding assignment, and maybe even getting her pregnant. Congratulations you twisted son of a bitch. She’s all yours."

damm. you got Logan so perfectly too. Great job!
SpoiledLiLAmy chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
Ohhh this was great! Great insight in2 Logan! And I know Max was just making it easier for Logan to let go of her by saying that she and Alec were together but I can't help thinking ulterior movtive maybe? lol 8oD neways great story
me again chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
that was soo tight! now it only makes me a WHOLE lot more pissed than before...fucking max...that huchie who is she to say something when it takes two to decide something in a relationship..she soo pisses me off.. BTW THIS STORY KICKED ASS!
X5-368 Kim chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
I like this! Logan is not a good drunk! Write some more, Please!