Reviews for Vagrancy
Drd chapter 2 . 6/14
Pllllllleeeeaaaasssseeee update already! You're killing me here with the wait.
kat1316 chapter 2 . 1/21
oh please please update i beg you! *down on my knees with my hands clasped together*
kat1316 chapter 1 . 1/21
how old is cloud?
Pool-Sempai chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
I'm interested in seeing how this story goes, especially when Sephiroth shows up. Because honestly, this means that Cloud is kind of like Sephiroth's older brother in a way. Ugh, I want to read the next chapter already! Q_Q
Kat chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Update please!
SakiXX1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I hope you would continue this story! I love this new interesting twist! I wonder if Cloud as Hojo's assistant would make things better for Sephroith or change some canon events? Would he interfere in Hojo's plans and what is Hojo's plans in regard to Cloud?
GoldenFalls chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
I like the story. You have a delightful vocabulary and I love how you keep using words I don't know. :) I feel like the plot could progress a little faster in the first chapter, maybe be a little more condensed, but it's no big problem and I like your characterizations. Great story concept. :)
Furionknight chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
I look forward to more :)
Sin of the Fallen chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Excellent idea! Too bad I didn't think of it first! ;D
Mira Secrei chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Please, I want more of this awesome story. Your Cloud's lovely and it's just amusing to read. *begs for more awesomeness*
A Jaded Observer chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
This story is really good. There's minimum mistakes in each chapter is a plus too. Is it just me that thinks Cloud's a bit twisted? And will Vincent also get experimented on after the Incident? Will Cloud interfere?
Reading4soul chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Very interesting premise.

I think you're also the first author to make Cloud a matchmaker of sorts for V/L. XD

Wonder exactely what butterfly effect you'll set into motion.
hentai18ancilla chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Will it be romance between Cloud and Seph? And will Vincent accept Cloud as more than a monster especially after he becomes one?
shiarein chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Any pairing planned? Well... I love slash... But if u don't think it will work, can u make it a no pairing at all?

Will be waiting for more!
ponch chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
I can kinda commiserate with you on the whole piece-writing-is-a-giant-PAININTHE- thing, because I do it too and land myself in the mess of trying to string and glue the bits like patchwork. Part of the reason I don't often write, ha. But even if that's your process, your story really comes together quite wonderfully and it's not at all evident (to me at least) that that's how it got started. Anyways! Really loving every characters voice, (Vincent especially, it's great to take that peek in his paranoid little brain) and the whole matchmaker Cloud bit was just too funny (and rather adorable) :) Hoping we get more of this!