Reviews for A Mushi Apprentice
Senna Bluefire chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Update soon.
KibaMikami chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
good job I already love this rika character also ginko is in character hes spot on PLEASE PLEASE PLease contnue this story i like it
Tbird2290 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Haha this is good you should keep going
animefreak653 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
So he met this pretty girl... And he's worried about his back? Shame Ginko! Please update soon! Love it so far.
hammernikita chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Cool! Please continue- it's so inspiring to me to see newer material posted. And thank you for capturing Ginko so very well. :)
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Cool! I like where you're going with this. Please continue. (By the way, you have Ginko marvelously in character-I should know, since I just finished watching four episodes...)

But really, do continue. It's good. ;D
neontape chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I love it ! Please update soon!
Angelovergirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Thanks for your reviews so far guys...a 2nd chapter will be posted soon...I know I'm such a slacker. Thanks for the support!...again(:
mad-hatter-0495 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I seriously think they should add this as an extra episode in the anime...IT'S SO GOOD!

I've read the manga and watched the anime...twice.

please write more!
Kopy.Kunoichi chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Fantastic girlie! I love it, love it, love it. Even though I'm only a little ways into the show, I think you've captured the essence of Ginko perfectly. And I just love Rika to death - I wanna take her home and have a girl night with popcorn and chick flicks. Great dialog, great description...the suspense is already building. I know you've got other stories brewing, but ya gotta post some new chapters for this.

P.S. Sorry it took me forever to put up an official review here. Your aunt is falling down on the job. :P
gartter chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Your story seems pretty cool! hope you continue!
Gil Marverde chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This was really good! Rika seems like she will be a wonderful character to read and learn about. I love Ginko also! I know exactly what you mean about his voice, it really is to die for. I just love Mushishi in general. There's just something so magical about it. Anyways, I hope you will continue writing and update this story soon!
Venric66 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I like this a lot so far! :D Please please please update?