Reviews for The Bet
Roganette chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Fun fic. Brilliant and sweet!
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Heheheh... AWESOME.
Lumichamomilla chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
For a big feral mutant, he's quite the gent. Loved it, Thankyou for sharing. I have a feeling I may be working my way through your back catalogue over the next week or two, particularly having read your guarantee :)
alusandrea chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This was really good. Despite being short, it conveyed the emotions and thoughts of the characters well.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Amazing story! Great job!
Supermoshiiball chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Oh man you reallllllllly need to make a smutty sequel to this. I had to reread it after finding out the 'twist' and it was a completely different story...! Amazing job!
dania987 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Another good story of yours - love it :-)
ccgnme chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
YUMMY!
Vaunam chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Love this one, second time reading it!
Seriously Addicted56 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Wow a short little story but it was really good lol i loved it XD
IrisAyame chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I enjoyed reading your story, but I must say I'm a little disappointed about the chainsaw's place in the story... it's quickly dismissed. I thought you'll write about a "cutting-a-tree-the-quickest-possible" contest or something. Something more... lumberjack!
But I loved this story, thanks for sharing it.

Iris
Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I just have to comment on this one again, I can't get over how good it is! I've read it like 100 times and it's just as good every time! Gah! Probably my favorite story on the site. No Kidding.
Killin-time chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Great little story, very enjoyable! :) your non AU rogan fics are just as awesome as your AU stories!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
GREAT! Love this! xD
Kdmr87 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
You should write the second part of them at the boathouse!