Reviews for Scion of Honor
Difdi chapter 4 . 6/9
You have a recurring typo in this and other chapters.

The books use the word Manticoran, but you wrote Manticorian instead, every time.
Difdi chapter 3 . 6/9
You have a recurring typo in this chapter and others. The name of Queen Elizabeth's Treecat is Ariel. You keep switching spellings, none of them right - Aerial, Arial, etc.
Difdi chapter 2 . 6/9
I spotted a few errors in this chapter.

First, an animal that looks like a Treecat but is 8 feet long isn't a Treecat, it's a non-sapient relative called a hexapuma. They eat Treecats, though a Treecat clan can usually take one out with good tactics.

The second error is during the duel - a 9mm handgun uses magazines, not clips. Clips were obsolete before the 20th century was half over. The last military-issued weapon to use clips in the United States was the M1 Garand, and by that point most nations had swotched to magazine-fed weapons. By 4002 AD, clip-fed weapons are quite literally more obsolete than iron spears are in our time.

Third, you have a typo. Hyperspace drive in the Honorverse use Warshawski sails, not Warshinski sails.
This bugs me every time I reread this story: Honor has a voice described as a bright soprano. Mike Henke has a furry contralto. Just a pet peeve.
user51s2r chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
noooooooo! this can't be the end! write more!
user51s2r chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
chapter 2, excellent, riveting.
user51s2r chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I wish I would have found this awesome story years ago. THANK YOU for writing and sharing it.

Chapter 1 review: lots of fun seeing characters interact with Sheila. I was very pleased at how the events lined up with the original book.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
One small glitch, honor's voice is described as a bright soprano, Henke has the furry contralto. Other than that, I love this book and series in general.
SeverlyLate chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
You can write.
Story was interesting as well, until other gods appeared.
Then it became ridiculous...
Ph34r n0 3V1L chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
This story is amazing and is by far my favorite Sheilaverse story. I sincerely hope that you continue this.

Thanks for sharing your talent,

KleverKilva chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
God I really hate the dearth of Harrington FF on this site, unfortunately I can't write 2/3 of the characters believably enough for even my friend to deal with it long enough to help fix it . . .*Que sad face*

I know I am sorta spammishly reviewing stories again, but I just love the way you have them happen damnit
Narsil chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Ran across some of your stories on someone's Favorites list and thought I'd give them a try, and I'm very glad I did. "Harry Potter and the Stranger" was a fun read, though Sheila seemed pretty Mary Sue-ish, She was less so in "Evolved Scion," but still pretty overpowering - still a fun read, though. But this one is my favorite of the three. True, Sheila is overpowering in person, and has been advancing things nicely for the Manticorans, but the addition of other gods and scions getting involved combined with the sheer destructiveness available from hi-tech evens things out considerably and makes for a more exciting read.

So at this point Sheila has some hunting to do if she ever wants to hold ship command. Manticore can't just bump her up to command of, say, a dreadnought, that's going to be a primary target anyway, and anything smaller is going to go under when it gets singled out. I'd say Marjorie is going to need to watch her back, even in the People's Republic - Sheila has Family, and it occurs to me that they may decide to join Sheila in her hunt. Things could get dicey indeed if Manticore's war with the Peeps turns into a proxy Godwar.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
And, YES! This a cool story too. You have a lot of tails to tug to the triumphant, titillating tower of coolness that is completion. Please continue at some point. –_
alichi chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Wow, seen this fic a few times when I have browsed Honor Harrington crossovers but been too unsure of what Scion was about and too strapped for time to bother finding out. Glad I had a boring lecture today that made me start reading this story :)

Looking forward to the next chapter.
mwjen chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Great story, thanks for posting.