Reviews for Heir to the Battōsai
fruittypebbles92 chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
I think you should stop writing fanfics.
Tatsuhiro chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Hey, love the idea. If the only thing keeping you from continuing is lack of a beta, I would love to help. Granted, I have have never done it on this site, but I would love to help. PM me if you would, to reply.
tstoldt chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This looks really cool have not read the fic that u got ur inspiration from because I only read completed fics or on going. For the harem no ino sakura tenten hinata or temari. Yes anko yugaoo kurenai mei Hana
Showbazz chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I'm sorry to say this but Itachifreak died from numerous heart problems. Please pass this message on to his other stories
RyumaOmega chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This is a great fanfic idea! I hope you do continue with writing this fanfic! As for who I want to be in Naruto's harem, any woman/girl is fine as long as Fem. Haku and Tenten are a part of this Naruto's harem. I don't mind Hinata being a part of it but only if you decide you want her in the harem pairing. Though I don't want Tsume, Hana, or Kurenai to be a part of it. These are my preferences for the pairings. Keep up the great work and update this fanfic as soon as you can!
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I say Hinata, Tenten, Anko, Temari, Mei Terumi, FemHaku, Kurotsuchi, Yugito, and Samui.
Evillevi chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
can't wait for the update
Volos chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Interesting start. The harem should be
Carson Reese1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Another cool story, can't wait for more.
Rikudou Sennin 312 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This looks like a great story. No NaruHina please, he will definitely be a different character than the one Hinata likes, so please no NaruHina.

I hope that Naruto gets into more of the story of Rurouni Kenshin, and doesn't just get his sword skills.
gamerjamc chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
good start for this fic so mei will be in harem, well if you are going to do same that Amoral Philospher did to naruto then kureneai,anko,shizune,yugao and keiko
Leaf Ranger chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Well, I guess Mei will be one of the girls.

I think Keiko, Hinata, Tayuya and Anko should also be in the harem. I'm a naruHina fan, but i also really like Anko and tayuya, and i like FemKyuubi stories as well. So those are my suggestions.

Overall, an interesting start.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I like this fic. I can't wait to see more.

C.D.
Silverscale chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Hmmm that beauty fromn Kenshin, Mesumi I thin kher name is, Tsunami from Naruto, Hana from naruto, Anko from naruto. Kurenai, Tsunade, Mikoto, FemKyuubi, Mei, FemHaku and well that's those I got in my head at the moment. Just suggestions though.
Shadow Drone King chapter 1 . 6/13/2011