Reviews for On The Line
Sarira.S chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
oh nooooooo! I regret that the author has not updated.
Andy chapter 27 . 9/30/2015
I like your story and I love Jenruki. I'll be waiting the next chapter
Otaku chapter 27 . 9/17/2015
In the Digimon Anime, Kazu for me is pretty annoying. But in your story, he's pretty much hilarious
Angelwomon chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Such a good story! Please update! I'm dying to know what happens next!
Cute-E-pie chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Gasps! O.o

Great story! loved the outline. I just couldn't stop reading it! hope you update soon ;)
DestinedForFaith chapter 27 . 1/12/2011
are you going to write more? This is just off the top of my head,but maybe there could be a whole segment where Henry as James tries to date Rika in Paris, Rika slowly falls for him,feels guilty until she finds out he is Henry, then she finds out he's a spy, they go back to japan, Rika somehow knows how to get into the secret offices and turns out that Rika was a spy but managed to get away from that life without a trace so she wont be 'taken care of' and rejoins the agency with Henry etc... but thats just off the top of my head. there also could have been a segment earlier in the story when Ryo wants to get back together w/ Rika unknowing the relationship w/ her and Henry yet so Ryo tries to get her back. That would have been great because fans crave the RikaxHenryxRyo triangle, but again its just off the top of my head.
asianchick44 chapter 26 . 12/15/2009
ah! i want to know what happens! please update again; i know that you havent in a while, but please do! the suspense is killing me!
TippyToe Zombie chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
Kenta and Suzie? What the heck! I think she should go with someone closer to her age, like Mako. Great story, I am simply stating my opinion.
suna chapter 27 . 5/28/2009
aw.. i love your story.. where's the next chapter? please go on :3 this is so exciting. rika is there too 3 what will happen if she heard the name "wong"? Ah, i can't wait anymore. please update it as soon as possible! :D
maith chapter 18 . 11/3/2008
What did Rika damage? Does Henery have a heart/lung/beathing problem? Sorri, I'm noesy and/or (probley and)curios! O and i suk at spelling 2! maith
asianchick44 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
i really wish you would update. i really love this story and how you developed the plot.
Rainbow35 chapter 27 . 8/9/2008
I LOVE that story SO much! Please, please, please, update it! I need to know what happens next!
Danya2 chapter 27 . 4/3/2008
This was always my favorite story to read years ago. It's sad that it was never finished. If you ever find the time, I'd like to know how it ends...

Thanks for giving me the chance to read a really great story, even tho it wasn't finished.

Danya
Emblitz chapter 27 . 10/24/2007
hmm, i'm into takari, i mean i a huge fan of them but after i read this damn story, i consider my self as a jenruki/henrika. uh, update, i hate discontinued stories, i will have a nervous break down...
asianchick44 chapter 27 . 9/3/2007
wow i havent read this story in a long time. i thought it was a cliffhanger ending a while ago. im so glad you updated. please do so again soon! i really love this story.