Reviews for Masks
Vashti chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I like it. I think the story & sentiment work. I'm a little tossed about Isabelle's reaction to Eames leaving. If this is something he does regularly & has always done as far as she knows, then she probably wouldn't think it's strange, at least not until she realizes other dads don't usually disappear like hers does. Otherwise, the moments she and Eames share are very touching.
Medisha chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Oh GOD. Very emotional. You have definitely huuuge talent. I'll continue reading your stories :-) Great job!
sandie.eggo chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I like this darker version of Eames (I read a lot of light-hearted fluff). To be honest, I'm reading this because of your other fic, Unmasked, which I have to say...well, I say in a review over there :)
Azreael chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This was a really good one shot. I never really thought of Eames that way and i really like what you did with his personality. You have given something awesome to a very unappreciated pairing. If you wanted to you could make this longer and develop Eames' personality and relationship with his daughter and Ariadne. Just an idea. Keep up your good work!
Tori chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
That was simply beautiful. I love the whole concept of Eames and Ariadne together as a couple and I thought you paired them great together. Keep up the good work!
Give me some Eames chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Awe. Poor eames, i hope you write moor.
Drknite24 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Looooved this! Great one-shot.
blindbandit96 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
aww :'[ poor eames, or daniel i suppose
SlipIntoTheDream chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Wow. I really like this!

I like the idea of the daughter, because it is, for some reason, the kinda thing I'd always put to Eames. As for the name, you're not the only person to choose Daniel ;)
h2ofan chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
love this one shot even though it's super intense it's really good! Awesome writing skillzzz