Reviews for Amy On the Run

lol.

HI!

I'm hossy, and firstly, I want to thank you for reviewing my story. 8D

Now: YOURS.

Firstly, I think it's brilliant. Very clever, and fun to read. I like your writing style. I think you capture Amy's character, and it's also a little creepy...the Child...O.o, it's completely and utterly brilliant.

Secondly, here are a couple little things to look at: Try to use commas more often. Some of your sentences need a little breaking up, and pauses would also read smoother in places, for example: "I thought(comma would be good after thought) and started to walk down to what seemed to be a dirt track in the centre of the desert." And one other thing is you switch from present tense to past tense a few times...watch that ;)

SWEET STORY!

peace,

hossy
E-Raptor chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Brilliant writing! I am presently writing "Clocks" which you commented on. Thank you for your feedback! I'm also a Doctor Who fan! I also live in the US, so me being a HUGE fan of Brit TV is a bit out of the ordinary... Keep up the good work and if you have any ideas for my story please feel free to voice them!
Laura-Jean95 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Brilli! Ignoring what they say is much more fun, I really do wonder when they took her though, that would be interesting to know. I had a theory about it being the lizard monsters from series 5 but that was shot to dust when they turned out to be on the Doctors side. Sucks aye? Very good one shot. :)
Rwy'n-Y-Blaidd-Drwg chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
OH! I WANT COOKIES! Um... That was awkward... Anyway, this was very well written: I love it! Keep up the terrific writing!
PrincessAndula chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I agree; it makes much more sense the way you wrote it.
Samuel Summers chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I like it! I loved the Silence as an enemy - those episodes were quality! Please read my fanfic :)