Reviews for Fixing Her
AzureMoonlight chapter 1 . 1/3
oh my god. Finally! I have met another Maximum Ride fan and galeniss shipper! Chat withe sometime and we can rant on how we hate Dylan together!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
That was AMAZING, so cute!

P.S The Disclaimer was awesome. Very good writing.
Galeniss chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
You take the side and I'll sneak up from behind and shoot Peeta. Eh, he wasn't any use anyway. LOVED IT! THE is so good EXCEPT for the end WHYYYYYYYYYYY Suzanne Collins Gale is the one for Katniss! Good job on the story!
Emerald Zen chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Wow, that was beautiful...very sad, but filled with hope. Love the characterization of Gale. Thanks for a wonderful read :)
Person B chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH, AND BTW IDK IF UR INTO DIVERGENT, BUT IF YOU ARE LIKE ME YOU SHOULD CONSIDER STABBING PEETA WITH A BUTTERKNIFE
pegggyyy chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
this is seriously awesome! captures Katniss's grief and Gale's headstrong but compassionate personality perfectly! other stories make post mockingjay too cheerful but this is just the right mix of everything, keep up the amazing writing!
fireangel08 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was so cute! I love Gale so much! Wonderful one shot!
Gale pwns Pita pwns Peeta chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
It was great. Beautiful. :)
Aaronjolras of the Barricade chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
i thought it was good,i am really exited for you to write more. i feel like you have a lot of potential to write more. what happens next?is what im wondering. please write more, i love your writing piece and i would like to hear from you what happens next in the story.
PoppyMay chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Eee! That was so cute! I love Gale, you wrote him well I think! This is one of my first Hunger Games FFs, and I think it was great :)
Howlynn chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Awwwwww - this should be in the book - i never could buy the hunter trapper who gave up at every chance he had with her - This is better - grin - nicely written and a fun read -oh and Yeah Haymitch! When he said in the book "guess who else isn't comimg." I was so mad that no info was ever attached to that warning-like he'd made some effort to talk Gale into going home with her and he'd turned him down - lol. good little maybe/ coulda/ shoulda - sweet ending.
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I like your version much better than the books :-)
she lives in a daydream chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Lol, I think I would have done the same thing. Freakin' Peeta. He was okay... for awhile. Getting in the way of Gale. Mofo. D

But I loved this! It was cute and adorable and gah, just loved it lots and lots. Fo'reals.
TacoBelle chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
AHHH! I love this too! Gale is my favorite person in the world! Ha you should have put Peeta like glaring at him and stuff... Make my day better
BananaToes37 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I love this! Du bist gut! (is that how its spelled?)