Reviews for Path I've Chosen
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This is definitely way better than what CH did. I love your twist on this and the idea of Sookie being a Vampire/Fae mix without any maker is very clever.
Ninergal91 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
LOVED this story! And, it had a happy ending! Thank you for the HEA:)
rahnaesmomma chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Bravo! It was a hell of a tear-jerker, but I love it! I hope for a happy ending for these two, but I have this gut feeling it's not gonna happen. :( At least we get it here! So thank you!
Team-Delena-Sooric chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
that would awsome if the boook ended like that :)
KYSun chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Loved your one shot. Sookie finally found a way to keep Eric for herself and save him from having to marry the Queen of Oklahoma.

At least she found a use for the Cluviel Dor. :)
Northwoman chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
OK, I don't know if this could happen in CH's world because she says she won't let Sookie become vamp. But boy, it is exactly what I want to happen. I LOVE it. Thank so much for this heartwarming story!
girlyj2727 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wonderful story...I liked how Sookie took charge of her destiny. Are you planning on continuing? I would like to see how the Queen of Oklahoma and everyone else takes to this new development.
cirawenJ chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Love the irony of the CD wish being used to create a Fae/Vampire hybrid and love the twist that she is her own maker. Thanks for this very interesting story. Love it!
luvvamps chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I was all ready for a sad ending. What a surprise! It was perfect. Good luck.
hummingbirds2 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Nice idea with the CD. She can be vampire, but still be her own person, without the maker/master stuff. Take that Oklahoma!
writergirl89 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Awww... Man! Awesome! Here's hoping the next book makes us a little happier like you just made me!
angieluff chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
A great take on things and a great way to finish where the last book left off. Thanks for sharing
kathy79 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Yay! I wish it would really happen that way, but thank you for writing it!
laurayette4445 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
great idea and story plot :D ... if u ever feel the need to continue this story u deff should it is really good :D
fffbone chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Nice story. A bit sad in the beginning. I thought she would wish she was more fae. At least she wouldn't be human. Would that count? But being her own maker was a better idea,