Reviews for Cara Mason Attorney at Law
brontefanatic chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I loved this AU! It was funny and well-written, and in a few words still gave us a lot of insight into the characters.

Liked Cara's POV and her 3 secrets, and being thrilled and turned on by the 2nd. Cara and Kahlan being on opposing sides, yet Cara being attracted to her. Also Darken, Richard and Zedd as judges made me laugh.

Not many people include Jennsen in their fics, but you write her beautifully. I love the interplay between her and Cara.

"I eat terrible people for breakfast," Cara said calmly. - my favorite line - and so Cara.
Tom chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
LOTS is in the top 5 for the Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes. The winner & top 25 will be immortalized on the Vote Wall of Fame. All contestants will be listed forever as honorable mentions. Click "Vote Wall Contests" for more contests. Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. The entire page is also refreshed when you spread the word among the fans cuz there is only 16 days left til poll closes.

retweet, spread the news to your readers and friends and fellow LOTS fans!..
Tom chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Great story, I'll be sure to come back and finish reading it.

Right now though LotS is coming 2nd at "Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH", was coming 1st but we need fans to keeep our show in the lead.

TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

we have 18 days left!

Vote every 20 minutes. The winner & top 25 will be immortalized on the Vote Wall of Fame. All contestants will be listed forever as honorable mentions. Click "Vote Wall Contests" for more contests. Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. The entire page is also refreshed when you vote.