Reviews for Puppies
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 19 . 3h
Cool chapters. I loved every moment of it. Nice work.
Reading Pixie chapter 19 . 9h
So cute please update soon
DarkPheonix 666 chapter 3 . 4/30
I think you mean serious
sirius is from Harry potter XD
DarkPheonix 666 chapter 2 . 4/30
wrapped
DarkPheonix 666 chapter 1 . 4/30
This is a really good story. Some slight mistakes and I wish it was longer
But still really good
Rearae chapter 18 . 8/4/2016
keep going
Witchygirl95 chapter 18 . 7/31/2016
So far this story is extremely interesting and very entertaining, if maybe a little out of character. I love seeing them as children. Hilarious in a wholesome way and still fast paced.

I am confused. Did you create a time rift/AU to before the actual series showing how Inuyasha, Sesshomaru and Koga would be as children? The Thunder Brothers were killed in the first few episodes of season 1, if this story happens post-Naraku or even after Koga met Inyuasha. The way the first chapter read I thought they were physically children but had the minds/attitudes of adults based on Inuyasha's language when Inu Taisho first started spanking him. Also if they do have recollections and know each other, Koga's and Inuyasha's attitudes towards one another is very out of character.
Questions
Is Quin Shippi's father? And wouldn't Miroku have recognized Sesshomaru and Inuyasha because he saw them rise from the lake as children?
Plot suggestions
I would love for you to bring Kagome, Sango and Shippo into the story. I would love to see Kagome and Sango's reactions to them as children... particularly Kagome. I would also like to see Kagome watch/discipline Inyuasha and Koga ... Bring back the rivalry but in innocent kid form with a teenage Kagome IF it doesn't screw up your current ideas/dynamic!
Great story! Please update soon! :)
Reading Pixie chapter 18 . 7/31/2016
love it
Paula chapter 9 . 7/31/2016
WTF. Now I thought this was a story about Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha turning into children, after the defeat of Naruka and their dad being resurrected. Now there's a kid Koga and a kid A-Un. Make up your mind if you want this be about their child hood and if so remove the part about them turning into kids and their pack mates, Kagome, Sango and etc.
Nazz chapter 7 . 7/31/2016
Why does Koga not remember Inuyasha? Where is Rin and Jaken? When is Kagome and the others coming to visit? It seems like you changed the plot, it was suppose to be their adult versions, who had packs and defeated Naruka, turned into children. Now it seems like they never had a pack or their adult experience. Hopefully things will get back on track.
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 18 . 7/31/2016
Wow you leave the kids alone for 5 minutes and looks what happens? They get lured by a tree and attacked by it. Quin better hurry up. And I don't think he's gonna be happy when this is all finished. Excellent work on this chapter and I can't wait for the next one. Keep up the great work :D
Alex chapter 15 . 7/13/2016
Haha lol
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
oh meh gud
Guest chapter 15 . 10/9/2015
Yas please
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
I'd love to see a tickle fight