Reviews for Hide and Seek
kantorkan chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
sorry if i was an ass in my last review since I had no idea what you were going through. I know what it is like to lose a parent so God Bless and take all of the time to heal.
kantorkan chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
I am pretty sure that the Cullen would take down the Italian Three Stooges if Aro gives them any trouble. that I would love to see.
kantorkan chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
All they have to do is go to Volturi and if Aro give them any grief Kalilah can just light his and Chelsea's ass up problem is it so hard to figure out. Aro gone Caius the coward he is they will never have any more trouble from them.
an after thought why did you just not keep writing more chapter for the other story instead of write a sequel,which you have left hanging for two years?
SelinaShadow chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
Love this story! Update please!
SelinaShadow chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Love your story's!
Eclipsed12 chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
im sorry i know u probably dont want pity but your very brave because if tht happened to my mom i would be half the person i am today take your time were not going anywhere
Debbie93 chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
I love it...update soon...!
accountkiller1001 chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Unfair! Now I'm totally sucked into the meeting with Aro and the marking. You haven't updated in a while but you are an amazing writer and I've really enjoyed reading your fantastic writer.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
general love and a question. Will you continue this amazing piece of literary heaven? Soon? please?
wolfmadmax chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
please update! did you loose your motivation or not have enough people commenting or something? i need you to continue if you can, please.
maihime971 chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
trop bon
Kit chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Great fanfic! So glad for the sequel lol I hope you decide to update!
Skald of Freya chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Just went ahead and re-read WYTYKH and this, still as good as I remember.

I'm hoping you haven't given up on this story, because I'd love to see it continued. Especially with the events set in motion, very exciting.

I love the story, you're a great writer. Don't give up! :)
Hikari no Kitsune chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
A.S.R. I love your writing and I hope you continue soon!
Hikari no Kitsune chapter 3 . 2/20/2013