Reviews for The Reason
Flames101 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This was lovely. I loved the insight into the reasons why Hotch would stay over the years, they're so true. Great job!
Aqua Zephyrus chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Bless your heart for this fic. Seriously. I love it when people do fics about Hotch finding a reason to keep doing his job, and this was just gorgeous. Short, but that's the absolute beauty of it.

Anabelle. xoxo
BrokenSky49 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This was so adorable!
Hotch Fan chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This was so sweet and beautifully written.

Love it!
Monkeywand chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Awesome job with the prompt! Love it! And Jack is so cute!
sexysnake chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Awww! I love Jack and Hotch stories.
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
great story
p95000 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww what a sweet story. I love Jack.
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Dude... I love the song The Reason (it took me 5 times to spell that BTW) and I loved this story... now I must go find that CD and listen to the song... that could prove challenging... Anyway! I loved it! Great job!
nebula2 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Awwww . .. . that was so sweet. Never heard of the song, so I can't comment on that aspect of it, but I loved the concept of Hotch reflecting why he is still with the BAU. Hotch's dialogue when he is talking with Jack seemed like it was out of the show to me. One thing - I think you meant a Captain America action figure not Caption America (unless you were trying to create a new toy or I'm really out of the loop which isn't all that farfetched in intself). Only a minor typo but I thought I would point that out in case you want to fix it.
VampiresAreMyForever chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
loved itt ! so cute (: great job (:
Graveygraves chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This was a great insight into Hotch - well done and great use of the prompt.
blackandblueangel chapter 1 . 6/12/2011