Reviews for Visit from an Old Friend
unutterably stupid chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
awwwww ... tres cool. I'd nearly forgotten this show. now i gotta go look it up, something else to add to my never ending list of things to do (laughter). Thank you.
SailorChronos1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I like this piece, it's well written and gives a clear sense of continuity with the original series. Despite The Master's short run I've always had a fondness for it.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Sweet snippet of reality.
darkin520 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I'm sorry. I was born in 1980, but I don't remember the show. However, I did see on the reviews lounge you were looking for feedback, and I do like you and your writing...and I know what it's like to want feedback and not receive it. So, I took a break from writing and read this little one-shot. As far as the story, I liked it. I can't really comment on the fandom since I don't know it, but I'll try to read your other Master stories when I have time. I'll have to check it out on Wikipedia...perhaps that will help. Have a wonderful day.

PS...and I was wondering what happened to you. Glad to see you back. :) And, I'm sorry you didn't win the award.
axel100 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Don't remember the epidoes with Shana but what a great follow up to a too short lived 80s show. Back when being a ninja had nothing to do with being a turtle and the Korean/Vietnam Wars weren't ancient history. Thanks, as always, for the trip down memory lane.
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
So touching and great that Max keeps John in his heart and thoughts. Lovely way to catch up on what happened afterward. Thanks for posting.