Reviews for Reasons to Forbid
And the worst part?

Pein is a homophobic.

LOL so hard.
riptocs chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
lol loved it! My favorite part was with Itachi...
Lyky0ucAreb1tch chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Omfg can't stop laughinG!
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
THIS WAS BRILLENT! My god, I couldn't stop laughing! The ending just about killed me!XD Great job! Great job!

Kyuu out!
Ladie Eien chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I'm going around reading all your stories right now. ;) I mean, they're probably all fantastic. :P

Anyhoo, did I mention I love this story? No? Well, I love it! Especially the homophobic part, but you probably already heard that a million times. xD

Everything is so darn amazing in this story. Continue writing your crack! We need more of your crack here!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
XD

The ending killed me. Pein the homophobe, how unfortunate that he should be the leader of a group of homosexuals. :DDD

And the part where Itachi waschasing the poor three year old: priceless! And also the Kisame babies...oh, the world is one corrupted place should miniture Akatstuki children venture out into the world. :D

This whole story: absolutely priceless.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
loved it.
Glitterthorn chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I have but one thing to say.

Konan, you lucky BITCH. XD
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Lol, oh my god, this story made my life. Poor Pein, being all homophobic and what-not. ;)
H1d4n chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
ROFL XDDDDD OMFG i was rolling in histarics all over the floor! Very funny!
Rena chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Hahahaha! that was really humorous! I liked it! :D

I understand Pein's concern xD The world can only take so much Hidan and mini Hidans.
aksdlhfklsd chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Lmao! That was HILARIOUS. XD I couldn't help but laugh out loud at the chicken butt hair comment. Classic. This amused me greatly, and you did a great job writing it.
Murithemagnificant chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Omg , itachi chasing the poor three year old was probably the best part lol that and the end
anacoana chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
XD Poor Pain...although I can see why he would be scared, since it would be his luck that Hidan really would get a bunch of girls pregnant... Konan should take him to counseling or something for his homophobic issue. Great story!