Reviews for Words and Phrases
Unknown chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
It was five thirty in the morning when I first read your wonderful peice of work, I had been reading Sarah Jane and four fan fiction for hours but this one was by far the best thank you for capturing their relationship so well, please keep writing
Queen of the Beasties chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Brilliant, not that I was expecting any less! Your stories never disappoint me.
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I love this. I was crying a little at the end. You're a great writer, and to me...this just about sums up the wonderful, magnificent, beautiful, glorious, brilliant, genius, hilarious, and greatly missed Sarah Jane Smith. RIP Lis. Rest in peace...
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
You never fail to truly floor me. Ever.

This was incredible. A magical, sweeping, subtle, gorgeous summary of the connection that will always bind Sarah to her Doctor, no matter what face he may wear. You weaved the thread through beautifully, keeping the writing focussed in a gentle way that let the reader take their time and enjoy the wander down memory lane at an unhurried pace. The scenery from that lane was laid out easily and simple at the reader's feet, with a mastery of unsaid words that you described marvellously. I got a delicious blanket of warmth wrapped around my shoulders as I read this, like a hug from a friend. It's a wonderful piece, dear, truly. Thank you so much for reminding me!

AS xx