Reviews for Saturdays at Sainsbury's
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love this! Sirius is so cute, realising his love for Remus in Sainsburys. And I love the line with the shopping trolly. When my dad was younger he and his friends would ride down the hill near his house on a sofa that someone was throwing away, and the next day it had always been put back so they could ride down again. It sounds really fun.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
XD!OHMGGG!Seriously!What a way to confess!Awesome,loved Sirius's adorableness!
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is actually really cute... I love it :) 3
CyaSunn chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I read this last night when I should have been in bed already and I thought "well, I'm just going back tomorrow to review..." and, maybe you know how that mostly goes, I usually forget or I'm suddenly too lazy to write something or I don't find the time... so basically if I don't do it at once, I probably won't ever. But I did come back. So what does that tell us? It must have been pretty great! And so it was.

I really liked how the whole thing was so very Sirius - finding out he loves Remus while at the supermarket, telling him in this really unromantic way, and being so absolutely happy about it. But more than that, the fact that he actually needed 5 years to realise it and that he wasn't just saying it without being sure and how Remus waited, patiently as he is, while still asking himself if it was enough. And the whole way they interacted, it was really cute and I could imagine it very well. Oh, and extra points for having Sirius say "Remmy" without me rolling my eyes as I normally do like, always. Somehow it just fit in this time and that's something I've never experienced before.

And now I wrote a small review-novel. Forgive me. :) (and I hope you have the attention span of Remus rather than Sirius, so you actually read this!)

Keep the good stuff coming!

Cya XX
M'rika chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I'm stealing your phrase: Forget anything I've ever said before, this is my favourite.

Ever.

I also love the fact that riding the trolley all the way down Selman's Hill is better than realising he loved Remus.

But this amazing, even if I'm fairly sure that aubergine's are purple.
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I think that this is, by FAR, the best fic that you have written. In my most HUMBLE opinion...

I LOVE this. It is like... so MUCH better then the fics that have this whole melodramatic speech about true love... this is just so much more realistic.
pinaprincess chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Love a bit of fluffyness between Sirius and Remus :)