Reviews for Not So Different
ShyStars chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I simply, though how it can be simply I'll never know, love this story.
I loved the way Mackenzie is written and I love your view on Hank, who after reading this fic, has become a favorite of mine. I think you managed to keep all the characters in, well, character (especially Logan and Scott who I am finding it difficult to write out). This story is amazing and beautiful and just everything I look for in reading a X-Men fanfiction. It's not rushed or too long or short...its...its just perfection in my opinion.
I can't wait to see what other stories you've written or come up with
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 39 . 5/25/2013
Nice job.
Night-Weaver369 chapter 39 . 11/3/2011
I just love this story! The ending couldn't have been more perfect!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 39 . 11/2/2011
WOW. You are such an amazing writer. I loved this and I will be looking forward to reading more of your work in the future. .
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 35 . 10/30/2011
Oh wow. They have feelings for one another. But seeing what they are going threw I kinda understand. Its a unbreakable bond that they now share. Just hope it does not cause trouble in the future. Can't wait till they get out! .
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 34 . 10/29/2011
Wow. This is getting interesting fast. ,
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 27 . 10/29/2011
LOL! I loved the ending of this chapter! I looked into my email list today and I saw that I had 9 chapters from you! I was soooo excited. I'm happy right now. Well back to reading! .
Night-Weaver369 chapter 26 . 9/30/2011
GAH! This just can't be left here! You must update ASAP! And just asking, will the next one, perchance be lemon scented?
MrsPhantomSylvia chapter 26 . 8/11/2011
Finally anothr one! Ive been craving this story like chocolate!
Tatiana K chapter 25 . 8/5/2011
Aww! Wonderful story! They are cute together without being horribly sappy! Keep going please!
Bandearg Rois chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
This is amazing! I really am enjoying reading about Mackenzie and Hank's relationship, but I have a feeling that either Emma did something wrong or Hank found out something rather unpleasant while he was in New York. I'm happy to wait and see.
Lily of the Sun chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
whats happening? I though everything was going so well between those two
itsadowneyworld chapter 25 . 7/29/2011
Uh oh, I hope this isn't because of Emma, or the reaction from her grandmother either. :/ Update soon? This is really well written and thought out.
MrsPhantomSylvia chapter 25 . 7/29/2011
Uh oh...did he and emma?...
MrsPhantomSylvia chapter 23 . 7/28/2011