Reviews for When 'Real' is Not Enough
natalieeannee chapter 5 . 3/23
3 3 yayy! they are together!

hahaha Haymitch always cracks me up too

Nicely written! thanks for sharing!
Beautiful
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2018
This is such a good peice of fanfiction you are so talented. This is my favourite!
CosmicCandy01 chapter 5 . 2/11/2018
A diamond story with a golden ending. PERFECT. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
Beautiful. Simply beautiful
MOTHER GOOSE chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
I HAVE READ THIS TWICE IT IS AMAZING!
catecfc chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
I'm so happy you wrote this.. I printed off this fanfic and put it in the back of my mockingjay book because I've never been happy with that ending, and this is perfect.
EllyWrites chapter 5 . 4/19/2016
This was so lovely!
Rachiraptor chapter 5 . 3/22/2016
Thanks for that. You did a terrific job of filling in the blanks and providing the kind-of epilogue that I was hoping for.
alondragalami chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
A very lovely read. Such a sweet and adorable story. Keep up with the great work.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2016
\_(") \_(")
)_/ )_/ sup
[ ] [ ] i'm sooo nostalgic rn
I 3 this Good job

_ _ Like ur story

/_\ /_\ /_\ /_\ Mockingjay pt 2 was amaZHANG(i'm so smart)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2016
I absently loved this and it made me feel like I was apart of the story! If you aren't already an author I defiantly think you should be! Great work!
babynala1 chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
Nice job! Clean and precise grammar, and overall, a pleasurable read.
Nour chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
I am still in love with your stories, and still falling all over again after reading them dozens of times! your are one of your kind, but I do want more.
Nour chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
So obviously you are the best out there dear, so please do not take your art away from your fans and give us more? What about something of katniss's decision to finally give Peeta the Child he always wanted? LOVED LOVED LOVED your fanfictions. thank you sweetie :)