Reviews for A Monster With Two Tales
Guest chapter 14 . 8/26/2012
This story was fantastic! It was well-written, original, and believable! I've read almost all of your Numb3rs stories, and that has always been the case, so thank you for sharing!

Sorry my review isn't more detailed, but I read this story a while ago. I'm planning to reread, but I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your writing while it was on my mind! :) So thank you!
Ryhn chapter 14 . 5/18/2012
it was a very very great story . I liked it very much and i hope you will write another numb3rs stories : )
Damerel chapter 14 . 11/3/2011
This is absolutely amazing! I read your David and Colby fic earlier today and enjoyed it so much I thought I'd have a look at this even though it listed the main characters as the Eppes and I was searching for Colby-centric fics, and I am so glad I did.

I can see this as an episode due to the plot, yet it's got so much richness and characterisation going on at the same time. And it's a real 'team' fic; everybody gets time devoted to them and a chance to shine in one way or another. Just fantastic, and I really hope you continue to write Numb3rs fiction.
PattyB chapter 14 . 7/17/2011
Great story and I've thoroughly enjoyed it but I'm going to go back and reread the last

two or three chapters. Right up to the very end I felt Caruthers was one of the bad guys.

Anyway, thank you for a wonderful ride. I still long for Numb3rs. If I can't have

the show to assuage my hunger, I'll have to depend on fanfic and you're one of my favorite

writers. Please keep up the good work.
PattyB chapter 13 . 7/17/2011
Still don't know how Caruthers in implicated but she's most certainly lying. Brunette

brought in the coffee, not the Blonde.

You really described a scary scene for Don to confront. The conference room sounded like

it was smashed to smithereens but wonder upon wonders, both Charlie and David survived.

Oh yes, great line: "That was Sinclair; a professional to the very end". I was almost in

tears at that point.
PattyB chapter 12 . 7/17/2011
It took real talent to write such detailed information as Charlie studying the invoices

and the information he gathered from them. I had to read real slow just to understand it; can't imagine having to think through it well enough to write down.

Even though there's no real evidence at this point to incriminate Caruthers, I became

suspicious of her when she left the conference room

And what on earth was Don thinking, allowing Charlie to sit in front of that big window?
PattyB chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
I'm glad Don gets the connection between Remini because I sure don't. Don't have a clue.

I always feel so stupid when I don't pick up on something.

Brave little Charlie. He's trying to help.
PattyB chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
Oh my word, wonderful suspense. You've broken these chapters down to just the right point to break off. Makes me doubly glad that I waited to read your story until it was finished.

I'm very proud of Special Agent Don Eppes, not jumping to conclusions about the mayor. He

may or may not be guilty; a lot of Chadford townspeople are in wheel chairs and any one of them could be the sniper.

Who on earth is attacking them now? If it were the mayor, Walker would have warned he was headed that way.

Reading on . . . .
PattyB chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
I guess I should be thankful the person who shot Charlie didn't check him out to be

sure he was dead but maybe that wasn't his intentions, maybe just to scare him, to warn

him to back off and not investigate SW Chemical's storage site further.

I feel like wringing that mayor's neck. Just the mention of the chemical company turns

him into a blithering idiot. I shouldn't feel that way I'm sure. Chadford has suffered

a lot at its hands but he really should be more open to discussion. He might learn something!
PattyB chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
Excellent chapter. I know you tried to give me background on the case and what they'd found out in the investigation but I so concentrated on the injuries to Don and Charlie I sorta

freaked out.

I know Charlie's injury is the more serious of the two but I loved the way you described

Don's weakness. I worry about the long range effects to his lungs and now he's going to push himself to look for Charlie. How far away is Chadford? It's entirely possible Charlie will

bleed out before help arrives. Oh, so many worries.
PattyB chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
Good grief, this chapter was just full of scary things. First Don (but at least Walker

sounded the alarm) and now Charlie is all alone and shot.

I'm off to read the next chapter!
PattyB chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
The good Mayor didn't really evaluate the situation and jumped to the wrong conclusion about Charlie's investigation. Poor guy. I guess he truly feels the deck is stacked against him and the town and, of course, Kate's death was a blow.

Colby and David are just like a good pair of work horses. They plow the 'row' together and are smart, smart. It's the little details they notice that eventually break cases.
Alice I chapter 14 . 7/4/2011
I finally got the chance to finish this story. It was excellent as usual. You did beat up poor Charlie though; shot him then blew him up! Gosh you taking your lessons from Fraidy Cat seriously then aren't you? LOL

Great job.
Blaze Snow chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
It's Missing some charachters and i cant't tell what what season it's suposed to be set in but optherwise it well written. You've done a good job a capuring the personalites of the ones you have used.
Jane Mays chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
Great story; very exciting and a nice twist that there wasn't a connection between the cases until the 'bad guys' made one.

Look forward to reading your next Numb3rs work.