Reviews for Trophy Eyes
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 2/24
Ahh! I want this to continue!
WolfHeartedWarrior chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Beautiful! I'm not sure what to say except that, for such a bittersweet story, you made it beautiful. The descriptions were beautiful, and some of the ways that you phrased things put such a beautiful sorrow into them... Wow! Tahnk you so much for what you've written here!
bigblusky chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
though both girls are living in the moment, they're still enjoying every bit of it.. that's their moment and even the boys are not going to stop them..

Love this! they really should just break things off with the boys.. It's the only way for them both tonot continue yogurt them in the process... You delivered their feelings on point...thanks for sharing this...
SuspiciousFlower chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Your imagery was beautiful trophy eyes, gonna stick with me forever.

Sad face though :c
Whovian chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
First of all, you've now made me ship this pairing and I'm off to read mountains of fic for them.

I wish I had noticed how perfect they are together sooner. Thinking back on it, there are so many little things here and there in the books that would have made me squee had I realized they should be a couple.

I just like it so much. Hermione, canon-ly, is attracted to Ron, and Ginny is a bit like Ron, but with a stronger attentive perception of other people surrounding her. Which works out superbly because Hermione is very, very perceptive, just not of herself. So they would be quite in tune with one another's feelings.

Your writing style is beautiful, it's not bogged down by overly descriptive adjectives so it doesn't feel choppy to read. It flows so nicely.

The ending was heart wrenching, so I'll need to read some fluff (maybe you'll write something happy for this poor tortured pairing?) but I think that's what made it so lovely. Thank you for sharing this, I loved every bit. :)
writingmyownhistory-inactive chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Your writing just...kills me, in the best way possible. Honestly, I should just stop writing altogether as long as there are authors as talented as you around.

That aside, you offer just the right amount of description without heading into purple prose territory - a skill I wish I had and definitely envy.

NOW WRITE SOMETHING M-RATED FOR THESE TWO AND CURE MY RAGING BONER, OKAY?
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This was heartbreaking and lovely to say the least. I adore your imagery; you're not, by chance, a Silent Hill fan, are you?

I completely agree that Hermione and Ginny are basically perfect for each other. Very, very nicely done. Thanks for sharing!
amberpire chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Wow I hate you so much my tears Nikki MY ENDLESS FOREVER TEARS.

So every time you post something I have to read it on default but then I saw Harry freakin' Potter and then Hermione and then GINNY and I was like "oh praise the lawd" because I've been shipping these two forever. They have such little interaction in the movies which is so sad because Emma Watson and Bonnie Wright are two very attractive women that should touch each other I mean what.

There isn't much to say that I haven't said a thousand times before, but just so it's reinstated - holy shit, you're a great writer. Like, I should just stop right now because this is so beautiful and it makes everything I write elementary. The descriptions were amazing, the metaphors smooth, and the balance between thought and action was perfect.

Also can we lay in the grass like this please I promise not to tickle you if you promise not to kick me in the face okay I'm done now bye ~