Reviews for Second Chance At A First Impression
TinaMaki chapter 17 . 2/5/2014
Uhm, isnt merveille French for mircale? This isnt pronounced like Marvelli.

However, I really like your book!
NothingIsTrivial-03 chapter 22 . 8/30/2012
Awwwww!
The Blue Biro chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
The plot is really good but I'm finding it really hard to follow this story. Your sentence structure is really weird and I'm getting really confused because you haven't taken a new line for each new person who speaks. I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to give up on this.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 22 . 8/3/2012
Not a bad story, though, the povs are really annoying and very unnecessary. There doesn't need to be a pov for each character.
TheGuest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
In the future try not to rush your sentences too much. Try to use commas in your sentences as well because it just sounds like "They went to the car. And then they drove. Then they got to the restaurant. They ordered food." Just try to go slower and work on the flowing of your sentences.
Lori94 chapter 23 . 2/23/2012
Loved it!
Riki Mink chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
You need to stick to one pov. It is hard to read as u switch pov every paragraph.
Alysisaacs17 chapter 23 . 9/11/2011
Oh my bloody goodness this story was brilliant! just amazing. Well done

Alys xo
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 23 . 9/1/2011
Absolutely loved it. The Snape falling for Ron thing had been unexpected (lol) but hooray for happy endings. (: Am gonna check out the sequel now~!
Reithandina chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Do you know what POV stands for?

No? Then let me clear your mind and explain: POV stands for Point Of View. That means that the story is in their eyes, seen from their side, thought with their thoughts. Experienced by that one person.

It will be expressed as in I, Me and Mine. Unless ofcause They usualy do speak about themselves in Third person, then do kindly put that up.

When you have Writen Hermione POV, you've writen in Third Person. And that was in Draco's as well, and the last one down there.
Shae chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
very nice story ! I liked the flower draco gave to harry )

but just one thing : Marvelli is NOT the french for miracle ...
chai chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
i cracked up so hard when harry was looking at the rose and it was purple! lol. forgot about that didnt you Draco?
Dracolovesmebest chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Ok so i really like this so far but just for future reference every time you do the pov thing your not really changing point of veiw your actually staying in third person omniscient so this story would be better if you simply just gave a change of location and if you decide your going to do something from a particular characters pov then just type it like your the one whose speaking.
milkymudkip chapter 23 . 8/21/2011
Wow, i really loved your story, the relationship between harry and draco was soo cute! I think the way you brought them together using the parchment was really original and just generally awesome!
viperblack chapter 22 . 7/25/2011