Reviews for The Last Bite
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
A great story. Very well written.
lalala445 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
That was really good! I liked it a lot!
katzsoa chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
When it comes to the Hunger Games, it's possible to wonder whether it is better to survive or to die on your own terms. Both have benefits. Well done!
Mockingjay272 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I really liked it! I always thought that Foxface knew she was getting into nightlock, and I loved how you had her thinking of being the only winner!

~Mock, and all the other names I'm too tired to type out right now.
AlwaysHasAPlan chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Great! I love it! I'm writing one for number 8)Reality. AlwaysHasAPlan
SneverusSnapers chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Oh. My. Goodness.

That. Was. Amazing.

I love Foxface and what you did there was magical!

She KNEW about the berries and she commited suicide, the last bite. It all fits perfectly. I'm not going to even try and jusge the three I have been given so far, they are all magical in their own way!

One about a mad tribute, the next about Katniss after mockingjay and then this, Foxface's death, one of the most touching deaths of all.

Portrayed beautifully.

If you are reading this review and want to check out some more of these one-shots from my one-shot challenge or try one yoursel because it-was-enchanting has inspired you then follow this link to my forum, the one-shot challenge:

Riddelly chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
AWESOME. I love Foxface, and this is a great exploration of what really could have caused her death. I like the idea that she never really was outwitted in any way. She truly was the only winner in the Games, if you think about it that way. Excellent job.
KelsNicole92 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Awww! That's a good one! I never thought about her eating the berries on purpose and you wrote it beautifully, as always. I want to call her Delilah, you know why. :D Great job on this and I loved it.