Reviews for Just Rory
Psychic Karate chapter 1 . 8/23
I love this so much because Rory and Rory is amazing. And this story is amazing. Thank you for this.
rainbowrider1290 chapter 1 . 7/3
You genius. My, my, what pure genius writing do we have here?
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 1/10
Yay... Rory doesn't get nearly enough credit. I'm happy this exists.
CatWingsAthena chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
This is so sweet, so funny, and so thoroughly true to Rory. Thank you!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Very well written. Nice to see Rory in charge and the TARDIS does like him. The Doctor was entertaining as well. I am glad Rory could tell him the truth about how he feels about being on board.
Clare Hope chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Hahaha, ohhh, no! Poor Rory, at the end there. But that was /such/ a sweet story and I absolutely loved it. Thanks for sharing!
~Clare
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
It was funny, really it was. Until we arrived at the names. Then it just simply HURT. And then the Doctor was actually HONEST, truly and brutally honest about something. But the 'not YET' kind of killed me.

But then came the adorable 'HIS Time Lord', at which I squeaked with glee and ran off to do the happy dance.

... Wait. If the Doctor managed to climb into the Ponds' bed and Rory was comfortable enough not to notice it right off, how big IS that bed?

I somehow just KNEW it would end like that. Poetic justice and all that crap.
reader1 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
This was written really well.

Pebblepaw
DogsRule82021 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Ack that was so cute and great! Rory is the best and I'm so glad to have found a story that shows that :)
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
This was brilliant and so adorable! The Doctor is a very stubborn patient! You should do a sequel where Amy and the Doctor are taking care of Rory. Well done on this!
Von chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Adorable. I now desperately need more Rory/Doctor interaction. :D
BrightDarkness-2013 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Adorable. Plain and simple.
The Writer's Life chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I think I just died from cuteness overload - bravo!
MisguidedGhostWriter chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
That was so sweet!
Siara chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Wonderful and cute! Rory sure had a lot to do but with a little help from the TARDIS he made it and was able to help both, I'm sure they'll return the favor! Cute ending on the bunk bed part, and the Doctor still liking them and Amy pointing out the obvious and everything really. Great job and thank you for sharing this with us!