Reviews for Just Rory
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 9/3
Very well written. Nice to see Rory in charge and the TARDIS does like him. The Doctor was entertaining as well. I am glad Rory could tell him the truth about how he feels about being on board.
Clare Hope chapter 1 . 5/7
Hahaha, ohhh, no! Poor Rory, at the end there. But that was /such/ a sweet story and I absolutely loved it. Thanks for sharing!
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 4/5
It was funny, really it was. Until we arrived at the names. Then it just simply HURT. And then the Doctor was actually HONEST, truly and brutally honest about something. But the 'not YET' kind of killed me.

But then came the adorable 'HIS Time Lord', at which I squeaked with glee and ran off to do the happy dance.

... Wait. If the Doctor managed to climb into the Ponds' bed and Rory was comfortable enough not to notice it right off, how big IS that bed?

I somehow just KNEW it would end like that. Poetic justice and all that crap.
reader1 chapter 1 . 4/3
This was written really well.

DogsRule82021 chapter 1 . 2/17
Ack that was so cute and great! Rory is the best and I'm so glad to have found a story that shows that :)
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 1/18
This was brilliant and so adorable! The Doctor is a very stubborn patient! You should do a sequel where Amy and the Doctor are taking care of Rory. Well done on this!
Von chapter 1 . 1/17
Adorable. I now desperately need more Rory/Doctor interaction. :D
BrightDarkness-2013 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Adorable. Plain and simple.
The Writer's Life chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I think I just died from cuteness overload - bravo!
MisguidedGhostWriter chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
That was so sweet!
Siara chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Wonderful and cute! Rory sure had a lot to do but with a little help from the TARDIS he made it and was able to help both, I'm sure they'll return the favor! Cute ending on the bunk bed part, and the Doctor still liking them and Amy pointing out the obvious and everything really. Great job and thank you for sharing this with us!
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
This was beautiful because it was funny and it was just absolutely brilliant. I think you did a great job with it. I love how you wrote Rory and the Doctor made me laugh.
bowtiesarecoollike chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Favourite whump story of all time. Brilliant. Great characterisation, I loved the end- so cute!
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I could see the Doctor being difficult like that. But overall this was adorable, especially the fluff at the end.
Mildred Graves chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I just want you to know that I've read this more times than I'm proud to say. I absolutely love "Just Rory". You are a spectacular writer and it shall be a long time before I grow tired of this fic!