Reviews for More Complicated than a Love Triangle
SlytherinRiter chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Of course this is more complicated then a triangle... it's not even a polygram! It's like lines crossing every which way and some are even going into different dimensions to try and touch the one that they're supposed to be connected to!
j0k3 chapter 44 . 8/15/2011
If I'd found this fic at chapter 1, you'd have 44 reviews from me alone, and usually I'm not that big of an updater. Loved it!
YeroismyHero chapter 42 . 8/14/2011
this is awesome i love this story i like the plot as far as i've read :P and i really hope you update soon :D once again great story i really think you portrayed the characters perfectly :)
YeroismyHero chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
ohmyoz i cant believe there is only 22 reviews this story is awesome love it so far ive been with it from day one i also love like all your other stories :P
vinkunwildflowerqueen chapter 33 . 8/2/2011
i always like Milla, especially with Boq. nice chapter.
ChaoticSymphonyofDarkness chapter 30 . 7/29/2011
Hello, first off I want to say wow and bravo! This story is really good, and very interesting. I'm really impressed at how quickly your able to turn out the next chapter. Thank you for continueing and am looking forward to reading more
Jaeme chapter 27 . 7/27/2011
sorry i havent reviewed in a while, i was just being lazy :P

anyway, nice chapter, it was very fluffy and nice to read, keep it up!

Update Soon!

fermataoso chapter 26 . 7/23/2011
"Elphaba again muttered some words and the paper on the desk turned a blue strikingly similar to the color of the diamonds on Fiyero's skin. She doubted Morrible realized this, but she flushed a little."

Poor Elphaba. More in love with Fiyero than she'll ever admit to herself. Loved the test, too.

"If the two of you continue to display such intelligence and talent as you have been these first two years, I will certainly be sending you to the City come winter."

Hmm, interesting. I'll look forward to reading the next chapter.
Jaeme chapter 23 . 7/19/2011
awww so cute! fiyero's a bit love-blind to go around almost getting killed and all, but thats what makes this so much cuter!

update soon!

James Birdsong chapter 22 . 7/18/2011
Really good three chapters
jesuisallie chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Heeehee! I love Wicked so thanks for writing this!

OMG! I'm so engrossed in the story now! Wow! 3
fermataoso chapter 20 . 7/16/2011
"He wouldn't leave me alone. He never looked at me like I was any different from him. He's just different than anyone I've known, I guess."

Love that explanation.

"Not because no one would like you, but because you like to do your own thing."

There's just something about bookverse Boq that is so sweet and adorable. He's one of my least favorite characters in the musical and most favorite in the book. Love how realistic his friendship with Elphaba is in this story.

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
James Birdsong chapter 19 . 7/16/2011
Awesome
Incapability chapter 16 . 7/10/2011
I've been reading this for a while to get an impression of the story and how you're handling it, and I think that this is a good point to leave some comments.

I like the premise a lot, it hasn't been done before and it's very interesting. I wish you'd have brought a little more attention to it, though, brought Boq and interaction with him a little more into the story, if only to contrast the Elphaba/Boq relationship and the Elphaba/Fiyero relationship a little more. As is, you give us a lot of Fiyeraba, which is nice, but she could just as well be engaged to John Doe.

I think this is a good point to play up that aspect a little more, what with Nessa and Nanny now there.

And one last thing: your characters tend to slip into a very informal language at times. It just feels unnatural for bookverse characters to say things like "you guys" and it tends to throw me out of the story a bit.

Other than that, thanks for writing this, and I'm curious to see how you will play out this new walking talking complication called Nessa. :D
Jaeme chapter 15 . 7/9/2011
awww its o cute! the angst! the sister! the roomie! the ROMANCE!