Reviews for the river flows
brodie-wan chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Hello ncfan. You defintiely have a talent for getting into River's head and portraying the burnden of her upstream journey.

Your writing style is so rich and evokes such emotion. This is a somber occasion; sad both for River and her parents. An occasion, one might hope would be joyous.

Your style does well in showing both Amy and Rory's outrage as well as River's sincere, yet still detached desire to have her last encounter where they know her, be a good one.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Kinda sad for River, but very well written by you. :)
Pilcrow chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is really interesting. :)
Miko Akako chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This was a fascinating take on that scene and after and very tactfully handled as well.

I was (and still am) too shocked to process the information, even though it's been my suspicion all along (hello...the picture of the girl in the first/second episode of season 6 just looked like River). /endrant

This was lovely.

Miko
Samuel Summers chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Really really good! Is the title a reference to the Yiruma song at all or just river moving on in general? And is River actually from the Gamma Forests or is that just the girl with the prayer leaf?

Please read my fanfic :) it's basically an episode of Doctor Who, Steven Moffat style :D